Here We Go Again

jonnoh

Hi everyone Am typing this on the bus to the rest of the very tedious commute to work in the possibly flooded city of Kuala Lumpur with only my vaping supplies to survive the day. I had my one (usually numerous) Dunhill Lite with coffee b4 jumping the bus. I regretfully left the pack on the table as I walked out the door with 4 charged batteries, a charger, 2 attys. (now that I know that isn't an acronym but an abbr.), and about 50 carts. I also left home credit cards and debit cards and only took enough money for the commute to and fro, and enough money for choice of lunch or a pack of smokes. Feeling totally naked!!

note: My partner just rang to inform me I left my fags on the table. Ha ha. I said no, it was on purpose and got "Yay!" for a response. Doesn't like second hand smoke too much even though I have forever been telling him that if I wanted to kill him there are many many things far more reliable, like bullets, poison etc.

So I guess only 1 more post and I can join the rest of the veterans, cool! I think I'll make that a report on the results of 2nd day at work and see if I can totally refrain from buying or bumming smokes today. Hasta......

Great to hear, Jonnoh! Just got my kit today and works great! Felt so naked without that pack feeling in my pocket as well! :)

now you can get a PCC that will take the place of that pack in your pocket and keep your stuff and charge your batts too.........

Hi, newbie just started one week ago with a dse801 e-cigarette from awesome vapor. This thing IS awesome!! Smoked 2 packs cigs a day for 25 years,got clogged arteries and had leg amputated this year and still smoking yet! In one week I have smoked 2 packs as opposed to 14,quit the hacking crap and actually prefer the e-cig. I use the analogs for the after meal thing and morning coffee jump starts. I am very impressed with the service and honesty from Awesome Vapors and glad I found these. Great for stores and such and extremly cheap to use compared to $5.00 a pack cigs. Thanks, Jerry

Hi, newbie just started one week ago with a dse801 e-cigarette from awesome vapor. This thing IS awesome!! Smoked 2 packs cigs a day for 25 years,got clogged arteries and had leg amputated this year and still smoking yet! In one week I have smoked 2 packs as opposed to 14,quit the hacking crap and actually prefer the e-cig. I use the analogs for the after meal thing and morning coffee jump starts. I am very impressed with the service and honesty from Awesome Vapors and glad I found these. Great for stores and such and extremly cheap to use compared to $5.00 a pack cigs. Thanks, Jerry

Hey Jerry, glad you could join us, Welcome to Vapor Talk. I got off of the analogues about a month and a half ago and I really like this vaping thing. It has entirely replaced my smoking habit. Sometime after I eat I get a little twinge to have an analogue, so I will drip a higher nicotine formula in my e-Cig for a few rounds.

Well, it's great to have you here. Welcome again to the forum. I have found everyone here real nice to spend time with, hope you like it too.

oh Jerry, leg gone? is it diabetes? I hope so much that you keep vaping and not smoking. lose weight? you know that I don't care about stupid gov't policy, they suck so much. I started smoking at age 12 28 november 1964 i know this cuz was my g'parents 50'th wedding anniversiy, and i was so bored that i went to the pier in ft lauderdale fl and bought a pak of kent with the "micronite filter" lol the rest is history

Jon - How you making out with the smoking? I didn't sign on until now but if I could offer any advice it's to not put yourself in a stressful situation like all day without having tried it before. Unlike "quitting" which comes with all sort of withdrawal issues, vaping is a really good substitute for both the mental and physical addictions. I simply found I really just didn't need to have a cigarette anymore. I first went out to dinner knowing I'd be back in a little while and had no problems, my cigarettes sat around for a little while, and I actually ended up smoking them the next morning just to get rid of them (I'm cheap). I always felt there's really no failure if you have a cigarette so if you do, that's okay as well, plenty of folks simply cut WAY down but still smoke. I stopped smoking completely because I feel vaping is a good enough substitute. Just so you know, I tried a cigarette a few weeks after quitting smoking and it was disgusting so I figure I'm down. Another benefit is you won't stink like an ashtray (Yeah!).

My plan is to get to 0 nicotine and then just vape as needed for the mental addiction. Good luck!!!