General questions

Very glad things are working out. so many new things to try. The vivi novas are great, but ya, cant change the tip. most of the new tanks have fixed tips. Maybe that will be the next generation....interchangeable tips.

@ Frank...you aren't alone. we have all been there at one point for another. It really does get better.

@ Fan girl Thanks it has already been better.

I might be mistaken, but the new Kt Protank 2 might have interchangable tips. I guess it will be awhile before I get a hold of one, since even pre orders are on back order.

So earlier tonight I got home around 12 and was getting ready to take a shower and right before I got in I was over come with itchiness on my legs. Probably like 4 or 5 spots. And now I've been waking up every hour itching. The spots I itch eventually get a bump. Could this be related to PG? I was wearing jeans today so I don't think they're bug bites.

Okay, I'll give that a shot when I pick up more juice. What do you guys know about mixes that have distilled water instead of PG? Does it produce a good throat hit? Does it taste weird? I might look into that to see if it is the PG.

Bump with a progress report. Bumps are still there. They are still very swollen and itchy at times and still only on my legs. Also I've been vaping a cinnamon flavor. About a ml yesterday and an ml a few days ago. Thoughts?

Edited by Grant951

Sorry to keep bumping but apparently I can't edit a post twice. I just called the local store I got my cinnamon flavor from and they said it doesn't have pg in it. It's a water and VG mix apparently. So I guess I'm allergic to cinnamon or the flavoring?