Itaste MVP?

I think its a great device but if your looking to get into a bunch of different set ups i would look at something like the eVic. Its easy and it will tell you what ohms you're at with each tank or atty that you put on it. I love my eVic and especially since i got into DIY i love that it reads the ohms for me. :)

I think its a great device but if your looking to get into a bunch of different set ups i would look at something like the eVic. Its easy and it will tell you what ohms you're at with each tank or atty that you put on it. I love my eVic and especially since i got into DIY i love that it reads the ohms for me. :)

Im pretty sure the MVP reads ohms too Medic. I know my VV/VW does and the MVP is the bigger brother. They are about $75 locally or about $45 from China with lengthy shipping. Nice mod but havent decided if I want one. Too many other things I need like back ups.

Im pretty sure the MVP reads ohms too Medic. I know my VV/VW does and the MVP is the bigger brother. They are about $75 locally or about $45 from China with lengthy shipping. Nice mod but havent decided if I want one. Too many other things I need like back ups.

your right but if your looking at getting into mods... i would start with something like the eVic over the MVP simply bc its easier to read... it will tell you on the lcd screen that its reading the atomizer or no atomizer detected and it has a greater range in volts and watts then the MVP.