Idon't (Use The Iphone)

I was one of those people that got rid of my land line and started using just a cell phone. After a couple years and really high bills, phone cutting out and batteries dying I gave up. I went back to my land line and got a Tracfone. I really only use my cell phone for emergencies or when I am out and about. Most of my friends only send text messages. I do forward my land line to my cell if I think I am going to miss an important call. In the long run I only spend about $30 every couple months for my cell. I also use Skype quite a bit. However I do see having to change my cell phone plans in the near future and possibly doing away with the land line again.

We got rid of our land lines four years ago. Our cell phones work well here and I never know where I'll be. I have 5 cell phones on my bill and it's under 350.00 per month with T-Mobile. I never drop a call and I have unlimited everything on every phone except Internet access. I also have a fax number through them that is permanently forwarded to my efax number for faxes although I'm thinking of getting rid of that as most of my customers use email and I only get three or four faxes a year now. Verizon has the land lines out here and they suck and are way over priced it's 80 bucks a month for a line and we had three to start with, one for the house, one for the business and one for the fax/computer. Then we got cable one day, they just showed up and strung lines all the way down here and now I have cable Internet 10meg down and 756k up, and no phone lines for 70 bucks a month. I know that it's not the 50/50 that Chris has in California but I can watch movies on netflix and surf the net at the same time and that's good enough for me!

My daughter has an iPhone!