Thank You So Much!

jonnoh

Wow this is really nice! Thanks all for the welcome, advice and info. Let's see...... ok..1. A pig in a poke (with or without lipstick) is I think, when you buy something without properly checking it out. 2. From Malaysia we can buy from anywhere but it's important to check out the particulars as shipping is sometimes so expensive that it makes buying something relatively inexpensive kinda stupid. And there's the nosy uppity impudent customs inspectors who can at whim keep your stuff, tax your stuff, or with any luck send it to you. I, for example, bought an I Robot house cleaning device from the USA and the customs decided it was a vacuum cleaner, thus a household appliance, therefore subject to 30 percent tax with a 10 percent inspection fee added to that. Imagine that! A vacuum cleaner! I was insulted.... the robot was insulted... well you understand. If I can buy closer to home it saves hassles but this new thingy of vaping is so far out cool, I'll try anything. I'm getting on my 801 supplier's butt this morning to see what he will do about it. I might tell him that I will publish the results of his service here if that's cool. I don't want to break any rules here, I'd rather spend my rule breaking skills on mr customs man.

Thanks again for the help, I'm going to work now and spend some time thinking or 3 more posts so I can get out of jail free oops I mean noobie area.

Hey! Welcome to VTF :D

30% give me a break, what a joke! If you wish to post a review your more than welcome. BUT just wait until your post count reaches 5, then do it in the written review area which can be found on the home page. :D

Again welcome to the forums