RBA

qwerty95

Hi guys new here, i just got a quick question. I got my first RBA in the mail today it is pre set up and ready to vape but i wonder if i should drip directly on the coils or just drip on the wick and never on the coils? A short answer would be appreciated. Thanks! btw, my name is jerry.

The IGO-L can handle about 20 drops. (the moister it is, the less drops, of course). Just take off the drip tip, squeeze in a good 15-20 drops, replace the tip and vape away.

Congrats on your first RDA!! (rebuildable dripping atomizer). You chose a nice one! It's pretty easy to set up and there are lots of youtube tutorials to help you.

I like to take my new rebuildables apart, clean them with pga (vodka), dry thoroughly, then set up and vape. Washing them removes any machining or handling residues. The machining oil taste can be awful. Even if there is no "oil" per say, the odor from the machining can linger. Us sensitives can taste that smell.

When i drip, do i just drip on the wick and avoid dripping on the coils?

Doesn't matter as long as the wick is saturated at the coil when you start vaping. You won't hurt anything by dripping directly onto the coil.