has anyone tried this site?

Hi all,
I don't know if this one has been shared as yet, but I wanted to post it as a BIG thank you for the kind welcome I received upon joining Vapor Talk.
this place lets you name and make your own juice! Pretty cool. I have not tried it myself, but a friend of mine did. He said that his juice is awesome and they included "his recipe" choice on the order receipt and he commented on, how the shipping order was very personalize by the shippers. Things were checked twice and this was done by a signature. They also included a complimentary bottle. He also said it was inexpensive for the juice.
Cheers...

EC Blends is my favorite place for e-liquids! I've been buying from them for a long time now. Their customer service is beyond excellent and the way they let you customize all their premade juices is wonderful. The make your own is great, too. I really like how they seal the bottles into two different bags for shipping. :D

Ive tried it, and attempted in the beginning to "create my own" but until I had a little bit of a running knowledge with flavors and percentages... i found it best to let them do what they are best at... My first creations... were, uhh not so wonderful. :)

Hi Tameiki, Awesome! I order a flavor I created and one they had. Good to hear they are so awesome. :)

Hi Vapedaily, thanks for the link, will check them out.

Krystal68, I am new, so I totally get that. I will let ya know how my creation comes out. Could be interesting. I did it just for fun, I have loads of back up juice coming.

cheers all

I've tried several flavors of juice from ECB in the past. They have so many flavors, but being able to blend your own, it's hard to choose. All of them were good, the customer service was great and the shipping was fast. I haven't made it back to them again yet, I have been trying not to place as many orders anymore and have a few other favorites, but I would recommend anyone try them.