Peanut butter DIY

Im on the hunt for opinions on the "best" diy peanut butter flavoring. I am so hoping for a "peanut butter cookie" vape but... the peanut butter I purchased tasted more like mild coffee when mixed at almost any percentage. If you wouldnt mind, when commenting with your choice, please include the percentage you recommend. I appreciate your input and time, as does my wallet!! Thank you!!!

I've heard tell that Capella's is the favored Peanut Butter source. I don't know how much to use. I do know that Capella is usually weaker and takes more, but not in every case scenario. Start from normal and work up from there.

I didn't know Capella had a peanut butter flavor, I'll have to try that. I found that Signature has the most realistic flavor. I think it is made by Perfumers Aprentice, not 100%. sure. I just ran out and I'm getting by with a Blue Mist peanut butter cup flavor with a touch of Lorranne peanut butter. Word Up ecig has a real good peanut butter juice and so does Mrs. T's. They are very different from each other but both very good. I wonder what they use....