Alien Visions vs. Alien Vapor Boba's Bounty?..

Which is better? I absolutely love the AV Bobas Bounty but haven't had the Alien Vapor version..

I hear they're trying to patent the name? Scam artists, Ha.

Anyhow, input please?

avejuice.com is the original and I like it the best. The only problem is that there website is always down and it is almost impossible to place an order for the last 3 months.

Edited by VAPERMAN

• 2 weeks later...

avejuice.com is finally up and running again. You cannot place any orders but you can contact them on any juice so I will see if I can finally get some more bobas bounty again....

Honestly I was excited to have someone send me of their extra bottles of bobas bounty and could not wait to taste it but after vaping it a few times I can't stand that after taste in my mouth. Going in it's not bad but the exhale is like hot dumpster.

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

Honestly I was excited to have someone send me of their extra bottles of bobas bounty and could not wait to taste it but after vaping it a few times I can't stand that after taste in my mouth. Going in it's not bad but the exhale is like hot dumpster.
Honestly, it takes a couple weeks of steeping, and a couple tanks for the complexity of the flavors to grab you. But if you really don't like it..... Do you have any more?? I'll pay for it, or send something in trade....much better than running out while trying to get lucky enough to order more. Since Thursday, I've been Vaping nothing but Boba's...and I'm now hooked!!! Edited by CascadianExotics

Honestly, it takes a couple weeks of steeping, and a couple tanks for the complexity of the flavors to grab you.

This is the part of this journey that I struggle with. Get a new flavor and want to try immediately.

Will try to let it sit ( I said try ).

Well I managed to let it steep for 5 days and cracked it this morning. Not blowing me away yet.

Getting the graham cracker, raisn bran taste and it is decent. See if it grows on me now...

• 2 years later...