ego mini starter

Never used that one but for $24 more you can get a starter kit with two 1000mah EgoT Batteries with CE4 clearomizers and 3 10ml bottles of liquid for $38.95 from VapeDudes.com. For an economy setup I havent seen a better deal anywhere. The liquid alone is almost $18 alone. These batteries last me over 24 hours on a charge even vaping a lot. Just a tip, you can spend just a little to get a LOT more.

Good luck with that, I am sure it is a huge step up from the Blu anyway.

I am hoping so, but I bought a device to easily clean and fill BLU cartos, so I am going to use that also. In all honestty, the BLU may not have the greatest battery life, but that little half a ciggerette thing vapes pretty good. I get plenty of throat hit and vapor

I am hoping so, but I bought a device to easily clean and fill BLU cartos, so I am going to use that also. In all honestty, the BLU may not have the greatest battery life, but that little half a ciggerette thing vapes pretty good. I get plenty of throat hit and vapor

I had a similar setup to start, Topaz (A private label stick battery just like Blu) and thought the same thing until my stuff came in. Now I am not sure where those $89 kits I bought my wife and I are. It truly is a different experience now as opposed to before. The only thing I still use from the old kits are the USB wall adapters lol.

Same here Njoy Npro, sitting in a bag, with 25 xtra carts..listed on craigslist for weeks....see if you can write it off as a durable medical device....if you liked the mini...just wait the fun has just begun.....

I had a similar setup to start, Topaz (A private label stick battery just like Blu) and thought the same thing until my stuff came in. Now I am not sure where those $89 kits I bought my wife and I are. It truly is a different experience now as opposed to before. The only thing I still use from the old kits are the USB wall adapters lol.

How do those USB adapters work with the stuff you have now?

Never used that one but for $24 more you can get a starter kit with two 1000mah EgoT Batteries with CE4 clearomizers and 3 10ml bottles of liquid for $38.95 from VapeDudes.com. For an economy setup I havent seen a better deal anywhere. The liquid alone is almost $18 alone. These batteries last me over 24 hours on a charge even vaping a lot. Just a tip, you can spend just a little to get a LOT more.

Hey by the way thanks for turning me on to vape dudes (cool site). They have a 40% off code that gets reset at 8AM central time, but u have to be fast because there are like only 15 allowed