Sean's Ring Video

Since I have been seeing a lot of people making these videos, I decided to make one real quick too. Oh, and I made a new intro for the EsmokeTalk videos! Please let me know what you guys think of the new intro in your posts. :lol:

great job man!

what juice are u vaping? jc or ps ?

I was smoking some high pina colada from puresmoker.com when I made this video. Why do you ask?? Are you just curious or, is it because of the vapor production that I get from my peewee?

Oh, and I would like to say that the pina colada from puresmoker.com is definetly one of the best flavors that I have smoked yet!

Get an American Revolution of vapor rings going on? maybe but, what if I lose, then I might make america look bad bro. :D

Get an American Revolution of vapor rings going on? maybe but, what if I lose, then I might make america look bad bro. :D

Send IGETCHA a PM. He is on the board. I'm sure he would be done for it. That would be sick man. Esmoketalk.com vs. IGETCHA

I dunno man, he's pretty good. Looks like he has been blowin O's for a while. I just started blowin O's like a year or so ago. But, I never turn down a challenge so we'll see. I should get a new atomizer before doing it though. I know I still have an atomizer that is next to new at a friends house.