DFW Vapor "Twinky"

SiaTanner

I bought this when I first purchased my EGO kit, I seem to go back to this when I get sick of fruit flavors.

I even mix it with the fruit when I want a vanilla-cream like undertone.

Upon first opening, it smells like a mix between cream cheese icing and a vanilla cupcake. Never-less, it's delicious.

I steeped it for two days, even though when I purchased they told me it wasn't necessary.

The first few vape hits are apparent. Then they subdue, and become well...plain. It's not an overly strong flavor, it often is best combined with others, when you want to mix another that may be too strong, or want to enjoy a creamy light vanilla with some marshmallow undertone. I often mix it with blueberry or strawberry, which tastes close to a fruity shortcake or cupcake.

Overall, if you are looking for a Vanilla-Cupcakey-with a small amount of Marshmallow that isnt too sweet of overly strong, this is your stuff! I tried actual vanilla's and cupcakes and they seem to sweet or strong, thus this became my go-to for the light-vanilla I was looking for. Very smooth throat hit, not at all harsh. 3.5 flavor out of 5, not strong but pleasant!

• 1 month later...

They have a few stores:

Frisco Retail Shop
2330 Preston Rd #550
Frisco, Texas 75035

Lewisville Retail Shop
720 Valley Ridge Circle #20
Lewisville,TX 75067
M-S 10-7 Sunday 11-7

Harlingen Shop
1106 Sunshine Strip #1106
Harlingen,TX 78550

M-S 10-6 Sunday 11-6

http://www.dfwvapor.com/

Edited by jeffb

I go to the Lewisville one, the guys are great there, and always help out, the Plano is closer to you, my friend goes there frequently and have always had great service!

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines