Tesla tip and tricks needed

Went to a grand opening of a b&m in Denver, and won a Tesla!! So need your insights and suggestions on what' works best. Using c twists prior.... Any suggestions on watts and volts? I'm a dummy on stuff like this!!Thanks!!

It'll all come down to what equipment you have at the moment. Congratulations on your new toy by the way! Welcome to the next step in Variable Voltage fun! With this new toy you can take this one up slightly more if not a bit more than your Twist! All the while looking like a Jedi too hah.

Anyhow down to seriousness (can I be serious ... doubt it but I'll try) since you can fine tune your voltage now versus the spin dial of the twist you can now also check your resistance of whatever equipment you currently have to get an ideal vape!

A first starting point would be to throw on your favorite vape tank, clearo, atomizer that you were using before and check it's resistance. From there once you know it's Ohm rating use this handy dandy little guide to adjust your voltage to that setting to see if you enjoy it there.

VapingPowerChart.png

If it turns out it's not ideal have fun! Adjust to your taste, but just avoid going too high in risk of burning out that carto/atty from too high of a voltage. Play around with the voltages, go crazy. Everybody is different, and I can not tell you the best voltage for your own taste. With some toying around you will find your personal favorite for your setup and your juice.

Sidenote: your favorite voltage might adjust depending on what juice you are using even if you are using the same tank/carto/atty because each juice will vape differently. With some practice/toying around you will find what you like.

Happy vaping, and hope you enjoy your new toy!

PS: I believe to check the ohms on your attached device you just hold the + button and it will display it just a little FYI incase needed ^_^

Edited by Ghost