Question about tornado tank

I purchased a tornado tank and I really dislike the tip (cartridge?). If I wanted to change out the atomizer and cartridge for something else what should I look at? In checking accessories and such for the e-cigs I keep running into 510-T, eGo-t and it has gotten me very confused. What do I have? Can I use it to direct drip? If I wanted a cartomizer do I get one for the eGo-t or the 510-T? Questions, questions :) thanks

These are just my guesses because there's not much information on that site and I'm not familiar with that brand, you can take it for whatever it's worth. :)

Looks like the battery is similar to an eGo battery with 510 threads, I could be wrong but that's my guess. I believe you could get a drip tip to put on the atomizer and direct drip without having to use the tank part. If I were you? I'd buy a clearomizer and ditch the tank and atomizer altogether until you get the hang of things. Then, once you get used to using clearomizers, I'd ditch the battery and buy a Vision Spinner, which is a variable voltage battery.

Others here with more experience than I have with tank style cartridges could give you more information. The 510-t and eGo-t (the t = tank), I think. If I'm not wrong here, I think you could get any cartomizer, atomizer, clearomizer that has 510 threads and fits eGo batteries. A few examples are Vision Stardust (aka CE4), Kangor T2 or T3 or MT3, Vision Nano, Vivi Nova, Vivi Nova Mini, Vision Nano, EVOD and the new Kangor Pro Tank to name a few. These are the ones that seem to be pretty popular and work well.

If it were me, I'd pick up an EVOD or Vivi Nova Mini to start. Those work (for me). The EVOD would look the most "finished" and not stick out the sides of your battery unlike the Vivi Nova or the Pro Tank. :D

Edited by Tameiki

Thank you so much for the information. That's what I will do then. I think I will try the Vivi Nova mini and take it from there. GOT to find some juice that makes it seem worth it. I have read about EC Blends. I looked at their site and they seem to have a lot of flavors that sound worth trying. Only 2 analogs yesterday. One, so far, today :( Not giving up tho'!

Thank you so much for the information. That's what I will do then. I think I will try the Vivi Nova mini and take it from there. GOT to find some juice that makes it seem worth it. I have read about EC Blends. I looked at their site and they seem to have a lot of flavors that sound worth trying. Only 2 analogs yesterday. One, so far, today :( Not giving up tho'!

EC Blends was recommended to me by Rixter and I've been hooked ever since. They have excellent customer service and lots of fun options for customizing juice to your specifications. The first juice I bought from them was the chocolate malt with extra flavor, even now it's still one of my favorites. Hang in there, you're doing good! :D

I got my first battery from Totally Wicked near me. It is a Tornado C Twist. All Ego parts fit on it. I went with a Vivi Nova as well. I think they are Ego batteries with Totally Wicked semblem stamped on them. I also use CE4+ clearomizers with this battery.