Hey guys new to vaping lots of questions

MarkAdams323

Well i'd like to start off by saying i love the forum just ran across it today and im hooked already.

just started vaping almost 3 weeks ago and have been ciggarette free!!! my car now smells clean food tastes diffrent and i have my Ego-C to thank for it just had a couple quick questions and would appreciate any help.

i started with the Ego-C with a DCT? first it's really all i need the flavor is there i like the lightweight the cartomizer was a little tricky at first now im a pro at it lol.

i picked up the Ego-C twist battery the other day along with a couple vapeonly bbc mega's (so can i just take the crown off the Ego-C slap it on the twist with a tank?)

i did that earlier with the DCT and the drag was alot tighter then my Ego-C?

am i only supposed to use the vapeonly tanks on the twist? or is the tighter drag normal?

also i keep the twist at 3.8V is that too high for what i am using? and if so what would be the best temp?

sorry, i know its alot of questions just feel a little overwhelmed. with all the diffrent stuff

im a dad of 2 and so glad that i came across this when i did cause if not i still would have been smoking.

and i already feel like its not a part of my life anymore, so i feel the need to learn as much as i can about it thanks alot.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I use the twist at about 3.8 for things that are somewhat low resistance like 1.8ohms or 2ohms. Less voltage for 1.5ohms. 4.8volts(or close to it) for anything 2.2ohms and higher. There is a personal preference here but you sure don't want to burn the liquid by cranking the voltage with a low resistance atty.