My Introduction

VapnRealtor

Hi Everyone at Vapor Talk, My name is Derek and am on my 2nd week without having an analog due to the incredible invention of the ECIG!!! I originally saw the Smoking Everywhere at a local mall here in Fort Lauderdale and was totally blown away. I could not believe that something like this had been made and figured this is how I am going to quit analog smoking.

I have been smoking for the past 26 years but quit twice during that time for a total of 5 years. I started back up 2 years ago like an idiot after having 2 years under my belt without one so likw I said when I cam across smoking everywhere I thought this would be a sure fireway to quit and I forked out around $200.I got my kit and was so excited to start and decided to get going right away when I was still at the mall but already noticed at 1st that it did not seem as good or as strong compared to when I originally tried it but figured I just had to give the battery a good charge.

Anyway I got home charged up everything and bottomline it just was not cutting it for me at all. The batteries died every 20-30 minutes,harly any vapor clouds,and no throat hit hardly at all and then my atomizer fell apart. I was still in denial and went back to the mall and they gave me a new atty but overaLL it just did not satisfy me as much as I thought it would so I chalked it up as a loss and felt that I succumbed to the initial hype and BS they thru at me and kept on smoking.

Over the past month or so I happened to hear a radio commercial for a brand I cant remeber and for whatever reason decided to check it out on the web. After doing some searched I eventually came across Chris and Seans videos, Grimmgreens and others and I couldnt believe how smoke I saw all these guys getting and decided to research more and really got sucked into it bigtime.

I finally made an order with TW for a 510 starter and some extra's. So far it is exactly what I had originaslly hoped the Smoking Everywhere would be and I have been analog free ever since without the slightest craving for an analog at all.

I just ordered up a VP2 and also a Silver Bullet for extended battery life and I will hopefully get even more satisfaction with the whole ecig experience.

I can't wait for these mods to come in and I'm glad to of joined this forum. Thanks for thew insight Chris and Sean and everyone else that takes the time to do all of the video reviews.

Regards,

Derek the VapnRealtor

Welcome to the forum, Derek.

Your story is quite a common one. I started off the same way. And as you did, found Vaportalk which really helped me succeed in giving up the analogs for good. It's been 2 1/2 months for me now and it feels great.

TheGreen

Welcome to the forum, Derek.

Your story is quite a common one. I started off the same way. And as you did, found Vaportalk which really helped me succeed in giving up the analogs for good. It's been 2 1/2 months for me now and it feels great.

TheGreen

Thanks alot.

I'm sure my story is common because that company just does not provide a reliable product at all and is way overpriced to boot. Anyway my wife just started vapn today and I hope she can quit the analogs. For me it was so easy and I feel like it was effortless.

Derek

This is a very common story but a good one. One thing I like is that after you purchased a bad model, you did a little research. There are a few people that purchase a crappy SE model, then look on the forums, then go purchase an M401. I think to myself, really?

The 510 is a great starter model and the VP2 with the right atomizer will put your 510 to shame. (and that's saying something!)

Anyway, welcome to the Vapor Talk family, glad to have ya! :D

This is a very common story but a good one. One thing I like is that after you purchased a bad model, you did a little research. There are a few people that purchase a crappy SE model, then look on the forums, then go purchase an M401. I think to myself, really?

The 510 is a great starter model and the VP2 with the right atomizer will put your 510 to shame. (and that's saying something!)

Anyway, welcome to the Vapor Talk family, glad to have ya! :D

Thanks alot Chris I appreciate it,After watching your video last night I had to order up the VP2 immediately and paid the extra to have them send it overnight :D

Let me ask you, You said the VP2 with the right atomizer will put the 510 to shame and I would like to know what do you mean "The right Atomizer"? I currently have TW Titan 510's do you think thats a good choice?

Also Chris I can't wait to try the VT juice ASAP! It's sounds so freaking good!

Thanks,

Derek

Basically just a good atomizer - Chris uses the 801 atty, while other people prefer something different. I personally use a 901 atty from vaporkings.com and it works wonders.

If you like Grape flavor at all, the Grape Soda juice from VT is amazing.

Edited by NeRo9k

Seems like a large percentage of us got zapped by the poor quality ecigs before we did a little research and ordered a real PV. But it was enough to get us interested in them and we are glad it happened now. You have found a great community! Welcome!!

Thanks alot Chris I appreciate it,After watching your video last night I had to order up the VP2 immediately and paid the extra to have them send it overnight :D

Let me ask you, You said the VP2 with the right atomizer will put the 510 to shame and I would like to know what do you mean "The right Atomizer"? I currently have TW Titan 510's do you think thats a good choice?

Also Chris I can't wait to try the VT juice ASAP! It's sounds so freaking good!

Thanks,

Derek

What I mean is that if you purchase the 801 VP unit from VaprLife, the 801 atomizer that he sends does not work well. I use a short bridge atomizer from Arno @ awesomevapor.com Works wonders on the VP units :)

What I mean is that if you purchase the 801 VP unit from VaprLife, the 801 atomizer that he sends does not work well. I use a short bridge atomizer from Arno @ awesomevapor.com Works wonders on the VP units :)

Great, I just took your advise and ordered 2 to see how they are.

Regards,

Derek

Congrats on 2 weeks--feels so good to be smoke free !!!! I love my 510, also from TW--along with all sorts of other bits and pieces. Love the PCC and the passthrough. although I am waiting for the VP1 passthrough.......

The VT grape is definately on my soon to be ordered list--Vaping is wonderful, but all the toys and liquids are so much fun.

Happy Vaping

Congrats on 2 weeks--feels so good to be smoke free !!!! I love my 510, also from TW--along with all sorts of other bits and pieces. Love the PCC and the passthrough. although I am waiting for the VP1 passthrough.......

The VT grape is definately on my soon to be ordered list--Vaping is wonderful, but all the toys and liquids are so much fun.

Happy Vaping

Thanks for the congrats and it's great to be analog free for sure!

Your right with all of the available options and accessories it quickly becomes addictive BIGTIME! I'm also a musician and an ex guitar gear freak and I can already seeing that Vapn has become my new obsession and I'll end up owning every device there is available soon enough. Tomorrow is going to be a GREWAT day as my VP2 and Silver Bullet are arriving. Today I just got soem ejuice from Pure Smoker - Riskee Yuice and Cash Cola - Man both are excellent but I find Riskee to have the better throat hit and a taste that is just AWESOME!

Regards,

Derek

Hiya Derek! I'm also new to the forums, but I wanted to congratulate you on your success with quitting analogs! I have my first PV coming in the mail this week, so I hope to soon have a success story like yours! ^.^

Welcome, man! I got started the same way you did. Burned by the SE folks and then found Chris and Shawn on youtube. Thank God! You are going to love the VP model! Good you got some extra atomizers from Arno. Mine have been holding up pretty good but they can die in a second. And once you try dripping, you will never go back to analogs! Congrats on becoming a vaper!

Congratulations. I'm almost six weeks. I started with a 510 because my brother showed me the one he had and it was interesting but I did the research first. I almost gave up because of atty and cartridge problems with my 510 but these guys on these boards saved me. I've graduated to the Janty Stick with a 510 backup but now I'm jealous because I've been eyeing the VP models. I will probably ask for one for Christmas. I ended up with so many 510 accessories batteries and attys so I've been lending them to folks to try. One is trying for the first time, one had one of the piece of crap cigarette looking ones that quit. She was giving up when she tried my 510. Now she has a janty stick as well. FYI - I've been having poor luck with attys, should have a bunch of 801s from awesomevapor tomorrow or Saturday. Anyway, welcome and congratulations.

I don't want to be a bad influence, but when you're hanging out with smokers, try a regular cigarette. I did, it was gross!!!! I know now it would take a complete failure and a deserted island to make me go back. It's a good feeling. Just be prepared to drink alot of water to get rid of the foul taste.

Hiya Derek! I'm also new to the forums, but I wanted to congratulate you on your success with quitting analogs! I have my first PV coming in the mail this week, so I hope to soon have a success story like yours! ^.^

Thanks you very much and I'm you will be another E-CIG user success!!

Derek

Welcome, man! I got started the same way you did. Burned by the SE folks and then found Chris and Shawn on youtube. Thank God! You are going to love the VP model! Good you got some extra atomizers from Arno. Mine have been holding up pretty good but they can die in a second. And once you try dripping, you will never go back to analogs! Congrats on becoming a vaper!

Thanks for the welcome.

It's pretty sad how many people they have burned and to think alot of those people because of using their product probably just end up thinking thaqt E-cigs are just a bunch of BS and a waste of time and money.

So I got both the VP2 and Silver Bullet in and they are both great but I gotta say the Silver Buller makes a much more dense vape than the VP2 that I can feel when inhaling.

Derek

Edited by VapnRealtor

Congratulations. I'm almost six weeks. I started with a 510 because my brother showed me the one he had and it was interesting but I did the research first. I almost gave up because of atty and cartridge problems with my 510 but these guys on these boards saved me. I've graduated to the Janty Stick with a 510 backup but now I'm jealous because I've been eyeing the VP models. I will probably ask for one for Christmas. I ended up with so many 510 accessories batteries and attys so I've been lending them to folks to try. One is trying for the first time, one had one of the piece of crap cigarette looking ones that quit. She was giving up when she tried my 510. Now she has a janty stick as well. FYI - I've been having poor luck with attys, should have a bunch of 801s from awesomevapor tomorrow or Saturday. Anyway, welcome and congratulations.

I don't want to be a bad influence, but when you're hanging out with smokers, try a regular cigarette. I did, it was gross!!!! I know now it would take a complete failure and a deserted island to make me go back. It's a good feeling. Just be prepared to drink alot of water to get rid of the foul taste.

Thanks fot the congrats and tips but Im not even tempted to try another analog. I already know it sucks and have definitely been there done that before

BTW- Do alot of people tell you that you look like Pres Clinton? I mean no disrespect at all but that pic in your avatar I'm assuming is you and everytime I look at it it looks like President Clinton getting ready to square off in the octagon. :D

Derek

Hey Joe--Love the shepards. I really, really miss my white shepard.

Thanx - we lost the black and tan (8 years old) suddenly two few months ago, I really hate that part of owning a pet. White one is three and a sweetheart. That's the remnants of a Roger Vick jersey they're chewing on...my kids have a sick sense of humor.

Apologies for the off topic post.

Thanx - we lost the black and tan (8 years old) suddenly two few months ago, I really hate that part of owning a pet. White one is three and a sweetheart. That's the remnants of a Roger Vick jersey they're chewing on...my kids have a sick sense of humor.

Apologies for the off topic post.

Sorry to hear about your loss.I can totally relate and just recently had to do the same with my 12 year old Basset Hound Rufus and my 7 year old persian Cat Mr. Peepers.Even though its something you have to deal with when owning animals the time you get to spend with them while they are alive is really worth it when you look at the big picture. I currently have 5 dogs -2 basset hounds both are about 11 - 2 pugs 1 is a 6 month puppy Mac and the other is also 11 Louie. Last but not least is the most amazing animal I have ever owned a 135 lb Rottweiler Bruno in my avatar whos 4 1/2.

Derek

Edited by VapnRealtor

BTW- Do alot of people tell you that you look like Pres Clinton? I mean no disrespect at all but that pic in your avatar I'm assuming is you and everytime I look at it it looks like President Clinton getting ready to square off in the octagon. :D

Derek

LOL!! I ve been thinking this since I joined a few days ago but didn't want to offend jm or start a whole topic about it. Anywho, welcome Derek. You're gonna love the VP2 - I can't stop gushin about it.

Edited by kaspar11

LOL!! I ve been thinking this since I joined a few days ago but didn't want to offend jm or start a whole topic about it. Anywho, welcome Derek. You're gonna love the VP2 - I can't stop gushin about it.

I asked him that a few weeks ago and he has yet to answer me, I think he really is President Clinton!

By the way, Welcome to the Vapor Talk Forum, I've been away this week and have not had much time to be on the forum and so many new people have joined this week! I'm sure you will like it here, this place is great. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.