Usb Passthrough Length

Gitzy

Hiya, I have an m401 dragon coming in the mail and I am determined to like it. I was thinking of picking up a usb passthrough because i'm always at my computer, however I have a weird computer setup and I'm worried that the length of the m401 passthrough might not be able to reach where I want it to. Can anyone tell me the length of an m401 passthrough? Thanks so much ^.^

Generally they are about 3ft 2ft at the shortest. I know when im at my desk vaping i just cant lean allll the way back in my chair. Other than that i have plenty of room to maneuver around. I am not sure if you buying a pre made PT though how long it will come. You can always buy USB hubs with super long cables at any computer store for under $20 :thumbsup:

Edited by Sinikal

Generally they are about 3ft 2ft at the shortest. I know when im at my desk vaping i just cant lean allll the way back in my chair. Other than that i have plenty of room to maneuver around. I am not sure if you buying a pre made PT though how long it will come. You can always buy USB hubs with super long cables at any computer store for under $20 :thumbsup:

2ft won't cut it for me, but the 3ft might be okay. I'll have to get cozy with the supplier and find out their specific lengths before I look into a usb hub. Thanks for the speedy response!

Well if you wait for VaprLifes passthrough to come out in about another week or so, it comes with a 5ft cable. You can also pug it into the wall if you can't reach your USB ports. Best of both worlds! :D

By the way welcome to the forum!

I love your avatar/picture, you should have a caption over your head that says "Does it looks like I'm joking? Either go and do what I just told you or I'll shove this mic up your..!!!"

I have a USB M401 passthrough that I ordered from truesmoker and it's like 3-4 feet long. The only problem is it doesn't produce nearly as much vapor as the regular unit nor does it give a throat hit. It could just be the juice, since I tried a new sample; but, some of the passthroughs from china just aren't that great.

Personally I can't wait for the vaprlife passthrough. But--if you do order a different one--you can buy a USB to car/wall plug adapter and connect the wall plug adapter into any extension cord or wall plug. I got mine at target--its actually an Ipod adapter--works wonderful. really love the USB to car charger--love using the passthrough in the car.

happy vaping

5ft cable and it connects to a regular outlet?! I'm sold.

Chris-I looked at my picture again...and you're so right!! I definitely have that stunned, calm before the storm look on my face! hahaha

5ft cable and it connects to a regular outlet?! I'm sold.

Chris-I looked at my picture again...and you're so right!! I definitely have that stunned, calm before the storm look on my face! hahaha

I think with that look I'll hire you on the Vapor Talk Store video customer service room, then when someone says "I don't like the juice much"

BEHOLD THE LOOK

Gitzy has spoken...

I think with that look I'll hire you on the Vapor Talk Store video customer service room, then when someone says "I don't like the juice much"

BEHOLD THE LOOK

Gitzy has spoken...

Finally a job offer that isn't more terrible than my current job! I'll take it! haha =P

I can guarantee that I can provide customer service scares of at least this quality....LAWL

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6B8fk-ZxdIg

Finally a job offer that isn't more terrible than my current job! I'll take it! haha =P

I can guarantee that I can provide customer service scares of at least this quality....LAWL

{quote}

Well, that video did it for me! I'll never say an ill word about VT products...ever! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by TheSmokingMan