If You Havent Seen This.....you Need Too.

That was one of the most pathetic displays of ignorance I've ever seen, and an indictment of our education system. Did this girl ever go to class?

Whoever had to sit through this and hold their tongues exhibited considerably more patience than I would have, I can tell you.

A buddy sent me this just a few days ago, I thought it was appropriate, although not as funny as that stupid chick in the video.

They Walk Among Us!

I was at the checkout of a K-Mart. The clerk rang up $46.64 charge. I Gave her a fifty dollar bill. She gave me back $46.64. I gave the money back to her and told her that she had made a mistake in MY favor. She became indignant and informed me she was Educated and knew what she was doing, and returned the money again. I gave her the Money back .... same scenario! I departed the store with the $46.64.

They Walk Among Us!

I walked into a Starbucks with a buy-one-get- one-free coupon for a Grande Latte. I handed it to the girl and she looked over at a little chalkboard that said "buy one-get one free." "They're already buy-one-get- one-free, " she said, "so I guess they're both free". She handed me my free Lattes and I walked out the door.

They Walk Among Us!

One day I was walking down the beach with some Friends when one of them shouted, "Look at that dead bird!" Someone looked Up at the sky and said, "Where?"

They Walk Among Us!

While looking at a house, my brother asked the real Estate agent which direction was north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every morning. She asked, "Does the sun rise in the North?" When my brother explained that the sun rises in the East, and has for sometime, she shook her head and said, "Oh I don't keep up with all that stuff."

They Walk Among Us!!

I used to work in technical support for a 24/7 call center. One day I got a call from an individual who asked what hours the call center was open. I told him, "The number you dialed is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week." He responded, "Is that Eastern or Pacific time?" Wanting to end the call quickly, I said, "Uh, Pacific."

They Walk Among Us!

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped. She keeps it in the trunk

They Walk Among Us!

My friends and I were on a beer run and noticed that the cases were discounted 10% Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases. The cashier multiplied 2 times 10% and gave us a 20% discount.

They Walk Among Us!

I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area, so I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good hands. "Now," she asked me, has your plane arrived yet?"

They Walk Among Us!

While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man Ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding. "Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces."

Yep, They Walk Among Us!

They Walk Among Us, and they Reproduce, and Worst of all .....they Vote!

I had a conversation with a young gentleman not too long ago, and he claimed that the Earth was only 6,000 years old. I said, "Oh, you're a Creationist." He wasn't aware that he was. I tried to explain to him how we could be quite certain that the world was considerably older than that, and he told me that he never did well in science during high school so he didn't believe in "that sh@t." What can you do?

The east coast believes in slaves and they are Chinese? Huh? So confused...

Oh I can't say it - yes I can say it - she got slapped with a stupid stick and she probably votes!

take a guess which candidate she voted for in 2008.

I just had to watch this again today. Man! Its even better when you know whats coming. I'm ready to sell my slaves, move to the West Coast, and start growin some free vegetable trees.

I walked into Mcdonalds and ordered a hamburger. The girl behind the counter asked me if I wanted cheese on it. When i told her that if I wanted cheese on my hamburger, I wouldve ordered a cheeseburger. She said " I was just checking cause they come both ways".

They Walk Among Us :withstupid:

Oh man. There's been so many times when I'd go to a fast food restaurant and I'd say something like "Can I get a number 2?" The cashier would ask "Would you like the combo or just the sandwich?" They're given combo numbers for a reason right?!?! No, I want a number 2 would no soda or fries please.

They walk among us.