Janty Stick Doa

I arrived home yesterday to see a couple of packages - Some juice, atty's, and my Janty Stick. I put the battery in, screwed the atty down, and then proceeded to puff. I got no vapor. I plugged it into the usb charger and tried, let it charge for a couple of hours, made sure to screw everything down correctly; yet, after 30 minutes still no vapor. This sucks, I was excited, but good thing I have my VP2! I ordered it directly from Jantyusa.com; hopefully their RMA process isn't terrible.

Ya, when I press the button the lights come on. When it's plugged in via USB, the lights comes on, and it also turns blue and red when it's charging and the button is pressed. I've made sure everything is screwed in correctly and tightly. I dropped juice on the atty, and put in the cart just to test. I also tried another atty that I have - Nothing produces smoke, I assume the unit is bad.

Well I was going to say it's the atomizer BUT if you have tried multiple attys and still no vapor then there must be something wrong with the connection.

If you purchased it from Dietsmokes head over to his site and fill out the warranty form. If it was from Janty send them an email and get a replacement. :)

Ya, I just did that. I'm disappointed, but as long as they take care of it, no big deal. I'm glad that wasn't my first e-cig, after patiently waiting, to have that happen, I would of been upset. Thanks vp2!