Vivi Nova vs. iClear 30

As the subject states, which do you prefer and why?

After having spent some time with the iClear recently i gotta say i prefer the Vivi Nova vape experience, however the iClear seems a bit more durable. The rubber cap on my vivi nova heads always seems to get compromised and i end up getting some leaking out of the top when set sideways.

All in all tho i still prefer the Vivi Nova, not getting a great vape out of the iClear's. How bout you?

Ready....go!

I've been using my I-30 for about 2 weeks, at first the nova seemed to hit much better didn't notice any difference with the dual coils. I did change the head and saw no difference so I decided to turn it way up, run it at 4.8 to 5 volts, now my nova sits on the table with the rest of my stuff I don't use.

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny u ask cause the vivi nova and iClear are the only tanks I've tried and own. I have the iClear 16 and I love it. My vivi nova seems too big but works well. I guess I would go with the iClear. I like the 4 wick design and durability of it. My nova cracked yesterday :(

Now that I've had more time with the i30 still no difference with dual coil. I have been having a problem with the coil head spinning lose when i take the top cap off to refill it, i've been tightening it down with pliers and that has seemed to work. The nova to me now seems to have a much better vape and the heads are way easier to rebuild. So at this time i find my nova's not sitting on the table so much.

Having used both I would have to go with the Iclear first and vivi second. I feel the iclear just wicks better, but my real money is on my new Pro Tank. Bottom coil and glass tank just makes for a better vape.