My Cat Votes For The Joye 510

Huffy

When I smoked analogs I never smoked in my house. I didn't want the smell on everything (or the tar film that builds up on every surface).

I tried my 510 inside the first day I got it and found out there was no smell whatsoever from the vapor. I'm mostly using Ecopure VG in various strengths. Love the flavor, and when I cut it with some extra VG the vapor really is nice. It's great being able to vape at home, or stealth vape at work!

So I tried blowing some rings with the vapor and immediately my cat came to full attention. Now he loves to sit on the floor beneath the rings as they float around and dissipate, and if I grab the PV he gets all excited knowing he's going to get to watch the vapor. He doesn't chase it, he just stares at it as if it's the most fascinating thing in the world. He's a cat, after all, and they have very tiny brains I think. But I take that as a vote in favor of the 510.

[Animal lovers, please note: If I thought the cat was going to inhale any of the vapor I wouldn't do it near him. I don't know if there's anything in it that might be harmful to a cat.]

I wouldn't worry too much about the affects on your cat. I have noticed improvements in my pets health since I quit. My cats will now lay on my lap when I am vaping and it doesn't seem to bother them.

BTW - my vet told me that cats are one gray cell short of being human. I think if mine had thumbs they would rule the world. :)

Your vet needs to retake some classes!

I don't think it was a scientific explanation he was giving me. I think it was all the years he has spent dealing with the furry felines! But you made me giggle. :) Come on now, you have to admit they are cunning little creatures.

I don't think it was a scientific explanation he was giving me. I think it was all the years he has spent dealing with the furry felines! But you made me giggle. :) Come on now, you have to admit they are cunning little creatures.

Aw shucks, yeah I like cats, with ketchup and hot sauce on a sesame seed bun!

That's funny my cat (a Siberian, because we have 2 that are allergic to normal cats) has the complete opposite reaction.

As soon as she sees the blue light she is gone. And if she missed the blue light the vapor will send her into a panic to exit.

As far as the tiny brain, that is in our dog. You look at it wrong and it pisses on the floor.

In a boat, 60° outside, 45° water, stupid dog jumps in the water.

I have to think the squirrels outside are smarter than this thing.

That's funny my cat (a Siberian, because we have 2 that are allergic to normal cats) has the complete opposite reaction.

As soon as she sees the blue light she is gone. And if she missed the blue light the vapor will send her into a panic to exit.

As far as the tiny brain, that is in our dog. You look at it wrong and it pisses on the floor.

Oh man, I could tell you stories about our stupid B*tch! She as an AKC registered Yellow Lab and as dumb as a box of rocks! She is addicted to having something in her mouth all of the time and she won't put it down to eat so the other dog gets all of the goodies and she just stands there wagging her whole body with that stupid ball in her mouth!

Edited by TheSmokingMan

Dogs aren't the brightest on the planet, but loyal, very loyal. You can't fault them for that. If only we could have a window into their brains.

BirdDog Said:

Does it taste like chicken? :) What is that movie where they are eating rat burgers? I think it has Sly Stallone in it.

(I screwed up the quote in the reply)

King Rat was a story about WWII POWs, I read it a long time ago. If there was a movie it would have been black and white and long before that moron was born!

Whether cat tastes like chicken or not, I'm not going to say, just to keep y'all wondering if I have or not!

Edited by TheSmokingMan

BirdDog Said:

Does it taste like chicken? :) What is that movie where they are eating rat burgers? I think it has Sly Stallone in it.

(I screwed up the quote in the reply)

King Rat was a story about WWII POWs, I read it a long time ago. If there was a movie it would have been black and white and long before that moron was born!

Whether cat tastes like chicken or not, I'm not going to say, just to keep y'all wondering if I have or not!

I think the movie was Demolition Man. Not a good movie.

King Rat - a book? Hmmm.. I will have to look for that. Is it a fiction or non fiction story?

I think the movie was Demolition Man. Not a good movie.

King Rat - a book? Hmmm.. I will have to look for that. Is it a fiction or non fiction story?

Non-Fiction A true story about Americans in German WWII POW Camps and how they survived.

Edited by TheSmokingMan

It's cool that your cat loves the vapor. Mine don't seem to even notice. They do get in my lap much more now that I quit the analogs. I didn't even think about it until you mentioned it. I bet they prefer the lack of smell.

We've always been cat people. I have one that's so smart it's scary, one that's a brat, and one that is dumb as can be. But I love all my "babies"!

Don't play with PG around your cats or leave it where they can get into it or be exposed. It is highly toxic to them and will kill them. I would hate for someone to find this out the hard way. Be sure to clean up any PG you spill or leave around when refilling your carts. I don't think blowing the vapor at them will kill them I'm sure it would take a lot of it that way, but the liquid form is a no no for them for sure!!!

Edited by Snarkyone

Don't play with PG around your cats or leave it where they can get into it or be exposed. It is highly toxic to them and will kill them. I would hate for someone to find this out the hard way. Be sure to clean up any PG you spill or leave around when refilling your carts. I don't think blowing the vapor at them will kill them I'm sure it would take a lot of it that way, but the liquid form is a no no for them for sure!!!

Interesting!

I dug this up for those interested.

PROPYLENE GLYCOL AND CATS

Edited by KansasVaper

Personally, I think cats are a waste of fur. Im sure they have thier place on the food chain, but they make me sneeze and itch and serve no earthly purpose as a pet. We have a 2 year old dachshund, and I will NEVER get another type of dog. They are the most loyal animals Ive ever known. Unfortunately, they have a Napoleon complex, they think they can compete with a Rottweiler, so you have to keep an eye on them.

Personally, I think cats are a waste of fur. Im sure they have thier place on the food chain, but they make me sneeze and itch and serve no earthly purpose as a pet. We have a 2 year old dachshund, and I will NEVER get another type of dog. They are the most loyal animals Ive ever known. Unfortunately, they have a Napoleon complex, they think they can compete with a Rottweiler, so you have to keep an eye on them.

We have 2 people in our house allergic to cats. That is why we got the Siberian cat. It is considered to be hypoallergenic.

Neither one of them has ever had a reaction to it. The bred is a little strange as its the only breed that has some dog-like behaviors. It will meet you at the door. Likes to be walked. Likes constant attention. Will play fetch with you. If you ever consider a cat that is the one to get.

What does a siberian look like ? Do they have really short fur ? A cat that acts like a dog I can tolerate. Every cat weve ever had owned US. Im sure my post made me sound like a hater, but really Im not. Ive just never had a cat that I can bond with like a dog. Our Dachshund is really like part of the family, one of the kids. He wants NOTHING but to be RIGHT by our side at all times. Not in the way, just there.

I was like you before I got the first cat in my life for my daughter. The cats I have are like dogs! In fact, BabyGirl is the dogs BFF she sleeps with Coco (the dog) and grooms her all the time. The dog will jump in and protect BabyGirl from Lenny (big cat) when the cats go at it! The dog runs over and puts her head in there and runs Lenny off! Lenny follows me around all day long and sits either at my feet or on the chair right next to me like a lap dog. He is a head butt fiend too, he rams his forehead on the bony part of your shin and it hurts like hell!

These cats all are attention hounds, you can't play with one without the other coming in to horn in, EVER. Same thing if you are petting the dog the cats come over and demand their share. BabyGirl comes up and begs food all the time especially chicken and steak. I never had a cat in my life before these guys and it amazed me. I always thought they would not come when you call them, and stuff like that but it's simply not true. Maybe I have weird cats I dunno, but they act like dogs more than cats a lot of the time. BabyGirl is curled up with Coco on Coco's bed right now while I am writing this.

We have 2 people in our house allergic to cats. That is why we got the Siberian cat. It is considered to be hypoallergenic.

Neither one of them has ever had a reaction to it. The bred is a little strange as its the only breed that has some dog-like behaviors. It will meet you at the door. Likes to be walked. Likes constant attention. Will play fetch with you. If you ever consider a cat that is the one to get.

Now I've heard everything, a cat that plays fetch! PLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE!!!!

Now I've heard everything, a cat that plays fetch! PLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE!!!!

I've had two cats that loved to play fetch! true story!