My Cat Votes For The Joye 510

Huffy

What does a siberian look like ? Do they have really short fur ? A cat that acts like a dog I can tolerate. Every cat weve ever had owned US. Im sure my post made me sound like a hater, but really Im not. Ive just never had a cat that I can bond with like a dog. Our Dachshund is really like part of the family, one of the kids. He wants NOTHING but to be RIGHT by our side at all times. Not in the way, just there.

http://www.freewebs.com/siberiankitten/whatisasiberian.htm

They have long fur, but they only shed twice a year instead of all damn year long like a normal cat. The Siberian cat would be a perfect match for the dachshunds. They both love attention. My mom used to be a breeder, I hated them. We had several become paralyzed so when the mother died that was the end of them.

They definitely don't own you like a normal cat will. It is curious about what you are doing all the time. Call its name and it will be there in seconds. Pull in the drive and its in the window or at the door waiting on you. It will follow you everywhere.

Now I've heard everything, a cat that plays fetch! PLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE!!!!

This cat looks a lot like ours. Ours isn't quite that big yet though.

Proof of a Siberian Cat playing fetch

The Siberian cat is the most dog-like out of any cat I know. But they are not cheap you will spend anywhere from $800 to $2400 for one and usually have to wait on a list for 6 months before you ever get to pick one out. It's also 1 of 3 cats that are considered hypo-allergenic, a huge plus in our house. The other 2 don't really look like cats.

http://www.freewebs.com/siberiankitten/whatisasiberian.htm

They have long fur, but they only shed twice a year instead of all damn year long like a normal cat. The Siberian cat would be a perfect match for the dachshunds. They both love attention. My mom used to be a breeder, I hated them. We had several become paralyzed so when the mother died that was the end of them.

They definitely don't own you like a normal cat will. It is curious about what you are doing all the time. Call its name and it will be there in seconds. Pull in the drive and its in the window or at the door waiting on you. It will follow you everywhere.

This cat looks a lot like ours. Ours isn't quite that big yet though.

Proof of a Siberian Cat playing fetch

The Siberian cat is the most dog-like out of any cat I know. But they are not cheap you will spend anywhere from $800 to $2400 for one and usually have to wait on a list for 6 months before you ever get to pick one out. It's also 1 of 3 cats that are considered hypo-allergenic, a huge plus in our house. The other 2 don't really look like cats.

OK, that's it! Now I've see everything, my life is fulfilled!