Hello... Um, Vap-ers? lol

I've decided I'm going to quit smoking. as you can see by my banner, I'm at the hardest part. I haven't bought my first e-cig yet, but will within the next 10 hours or so. (depends on how much I sleep). of course, I have NO clue what to start with. the grocery store closest to me carries V2 (I think). for now, I'm very limited on funds and knowledge so ANY advice will be very appreciated. biggest reason I want to try vaping is due to a slight irritation from transdermal patches and every gum I've tried ruins other activities such as a tasty soda or nice cup of coffee. The last brand of real cigarette I've been smoking was Newport Non-Menthol. Quite frankly, the BEST cigerette I've ever had. looking forward to future conversations

Hello & Welcome! Congrats on deciding to quit. I second mcquinn on the ego type battery. My first ego style battery was a 650mah, and it pretty much lasted me a whole day without recharging. The Vision clearomizers are a great starter clearomizer, easy to fill and know when I was getting low on liquid. Since I started I upgraded to a 1300mah vision spinner (variable volt to customise to preference) and Kanger T3's.

This was the starter pack that I picked up...

http://shop.hotvapes.com/Torpedo-CE5-Blister-Pack-Torpedo-Blister.htm

This link has the Kanger T3's that I picked up from them. I also picked up a MT3 from them as well and is working just fine.

http://www.dndvapor.com/Kanger-T3_c_29.html

Hope this helps narrow down what you're looking for. As far as e-liquids, there are so many out there. I used to smoke regular & menthol, but it turns out that I prefer the sweeter/candy flavor liquids.

:ninja:

when i started, i bought every kit under the sun (having not read all the goodies from this site)....best starter kit I have is the ego-c kit. altsmoke.com has it nicely priced...something like 65 bucks. I agree that the vision ce4 clearomizers and/or kanger t3s are good add ons, as the tanks that come with most kits are a little small.

If you wind up liking flavored juices, definitely look into spending some dough on the Kanger ProTank (pyrex glass tanks)

good luck!