9 from Mt Baker

CaptStuBeans

The below are from my recent order. I was a menthol smoker for 33 years, so I like the minty crap. All the Mt Baker stuff produces very nice vapor. All juices were steeped overnight, then shaken and vaped in a new Vision CE4 Clearos, with standard ego batteries (650s, 1000s). I did not try these on the spinner.

For as many juices I have tried, this is the first company that I like on par with Niquid (my all time fav).

Blue Ice E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)

Not bad. Subtle fruity flavor. I couldnt really say it was a blueberry flavor, but this one didn't go in my junk pile.

Candy Cane E Juice Baker Vapor

(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 2)

One of the better ones. Very much like a candy cane. Cool going in, cool going out. A repeat for me.

Cinnamon Roll E Juice Baker Vapor

(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)

Ecto Cooler E Juice Baker Vapor

Liked it the first day. Came back to it next day and hated it. It's like drinking a bad fruit juice.

Extreme Ice E Juice Baker Vapor

Liked this one. Clearly a wintergreen flavor. A repeat for me.

Menthol E Juice Baker Vapor

Very minty. It has that menthol mint, but not really any tobacco flavor. For me, it's a repeat.

Thug Juice E Juice Baker Vapor

The worst of the order. Tasted like i ran down the perfume isle at macys with my mouth open.

Venom E Juice Baker Vapor

(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)
They claim its 'all' of their cinnamon flavors in one. I didn't like it. It does have a massive throat kick, as others had reviewed.

White Out E Juice Baker Vapor

(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)

Like a Tic Tac. I added some menthol to take away some of the sweetness. Still on the fence if I would reorder.

• 1 month later...

Thug Juice E Juice Baker Vapor

The worst of the order. Tasted like i ran down the perfume isle at macys with my mouth open.

:laughing: This description has got to be the best review ever. I was looking into it, but after your experience you saved me. Thank you

:laughing: This description has got to be the best review ever. I was looking into it, but after your experience you saved me. Thank you

Just keep in mind that flavors are subjective. What tastes vile to one vapor will be nirvana to another. No one flavor will taste the same to everyone. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines