New Questions b4 Buy

Corster

I'm looking on buying an E cig but I have tryed the blu. It didn't have enough puff to keep my cravings off. I just went back to smoking the old way... I met a buddy in a bar and he said those ones just don't have enough bang and you need to get a stronger model he has the volcano inferno. Iv been looking at the http://www.pandaecigs.com/Electronic-cigarette-starter-kits-s/21.htm the EGO model there... Does anyone have some insite on this? Thanks

Ego's are a great ecig, and sit quite a few notches above the basic beginner's ones you've tried to date. You can't go wrong with an eGo. :)

The store? I don't know about the vendor, i didn't try the link. I highly recommend the vendors here at VT though. Try theveteranvaper, he'll set you up nice and right from the get go.

Hi Corster, the batteries say 230 mah. For that price you should at least get 650mah. I haven't used that vendor so no comment there. The Vapor talk store, theveteranvapor or sweetvapes are vendors I use and all of them are top notch...........b