Lookin' for somethin' much much bigger... lol...

Hi, I'm new here. I'm not really new ta ecigs, but I'm tryin' ta find something that will work for me. I bought an early one a long time ago, like 2006 I think it was. But never really used it that much. They've been really bitchin' at work about us smokin' outside, so a couple of months ago I bought a Blu. I loved it at first, and I'd really like ta switch exclusively to ecigs and stop smoking. But the Blu jus' doesn't last long enough for me. I puff alot. I suppose I have a lil' touch of OCD. Take yesterday, I had a fully charged battery and went ta go order a pizza up the street. As I was waiting for the pizza, my battery died. This is jus' toe-tally unacceptable. I want something BIG, that lasts a long long time. Are there any mods for the Blu, like a passthrough mod to power it from usb or even a carry along external battery, like maybe a small gel cell???
Something already made that I could jus' buy would be great.
Or can someone recommend something I could buy that would hold up a long long time an I'd be happy with???
Huge capacity battery and holds lots of juice?
Thanks for any suggestions...
Lezlee

Bombshell Stinger sold by hotvapes. Uses the largest battery currently used with ecigs. As far as juice capacity you could get up to about 5-7mls in the right carto tank.

How long between charges on the Bombshell Stinger (un-Kicked)?

ok, wow I looked at that and it looks really nice. An the price isn't bad either considering I was looking at the GGTS for over $200.

Tell me about atomizers/cartomizers/tanks. What's the difference? How long do the last before burning out? I think I'd want a tank if that holds the most juice. Do I need that kik mod thingy? I just want to place one order and get everything I'll need to last me a few years. spare batterys, spare charger, spare atomizer/tanks?

I bought a lot of kits in the past month (im almost embarrase to admit how much stuff i bought). happiest with the joyetech ego-c ...it (comes with two 650mah batteries), along with a 1000mah passthrough and 1000mah spinner. For tanks, I like the vision ce4 clearomizers, which I can vape all day on a single tank (moderate to heavy vaping), and I just started using the viva nova starter tank, which holds a ton of juice. The latter looks weird to me, not very streamlined, but with a big battery and big tank, yer all set to go. I have a bogetech 6ml tank on the way.

I would recommend a Joyetech eGo-T Battery Mod 2200mAh everybody I know who has tried these and uses it loves it. It uses 18650 batteries that you can get from 2000mAh - 3600mAh. its a little bulky but not unbearable and still pretty light. Best thing about it is that depending on your vaping this thing could potentially last days on a single charge.

If you want something thinner Joyetech or Vision 1000-1300mAh batteries are great and if you get them in Twist or Spinner versions you can adjust the voltage to adjust vapor and taste to your liking.

I would pair these with Vision mini Vivi Nova or Vision CE4's or Kanger T2. A lot of folks like the newer Kanger T3 and EVODs but these IMO are better suited to more experienced vapers because of the occasional issues you can get with these.

To answer your questions...

Atomizers are basically for those that like to drip or are using the original 510 cartridges with the tissue material that you soak with e-liquid. You screw the atomizer on the battery drip a few drips into it and put a drip tip on it vape away. Problem is that it is only good for a few puff before needing a few more drips. It is said that this results in the best flavor and vapor by many. Its great for testing e-liquids so you don't waste clearomizers, tanks or e-liquid on flavors you don't like. Everyone should have an atomizer or two in their kits. We have had good luck with Bauway brand but of course everyone has different brands they like.

Cartomizers combine the atomizer and the cartridge into one device. You soak the tissue material replace the drip and result in a longer time between refills probably more like 10-20 puffs of more. Arguably the best ones are made by Kanger, Boge, Smoktech. These are also available in prefilled versions but I think its best to use the empty ones so you can control which e-liquid you are vaping.

Tanks are the combination of a cartomizer and a tank that surrounds the cartomizer the advantage is a very long time between refilling probably at least 1/2 day to 1-1/2 days or more

Happy Vaping and Hope this helps

How long between charges on the Bombshell Stinger (un-Kicked)?

When I got my Stinger the first charge lasted me 10 days un-kicked. It was my new device so I vaped it pretty often, especially since I do a lot of driving. That was before I had a multimeter so I would stop before going that long... I'm lucky the battery still charges. Now that I got the kick it will warn me in advance. I recommend the kick not for the VW but for the circuit protection. Only 26650+kick that I know of, just got my new cap and loving it with the AGA-T and Cap'm juice.

Wow, thanks for all the great replys. I spent several hours on Saturday morning googling and reading everything I could find on mods. I ordered 2 Silver Bullets (one each from 2 different vendors), because it looks the nicest, seems to be the most well built and trouble free, and I think I will luv it. I ordered some different tanks, spare batterys and chargers, and hopefully I'll have everything I need for awhile. I should have on maybe tomorrow or Tuesday as one of em' said it shipped on Saturday.

Anyone have one of these? Thoughts on em'? Can it be carried with tank attached without leaking? I ordered the Chrome ones, but I'm a lil' paranoid about scratching it.

I am a owner of a orange and black silver bullet. It's truly a great MOD. I use 3.5 ml vivi nova tanks and they don't leak. I leave mine on all the time. I also have the bb. It's like a mini silver bullet. It takes 14500 batteries. Both for sale if you know someone. ;).

Well... after usin' it a few days, I'm jus' luvin' it. I filled the lil' tank Tuesday night. I filled it like about 80% full like I read... and after vapin' a few days, (It's Saturday morning here) it's still about 75% full. The battery seems to really last too. I vaped for 2 days an then charged it a lil'. Didn' take long ta be charged so I'm guessin' it wasn't that run down yet. The Silver Buttet is jus' the best choice I could have made I think. No messin' around, it jus' works. Luv that...