Extreme Vaping Setups

Saw this topic over on ECF and was just curious what some of you are running over here. Found this video in the thread as well. Some may have seen it, but i laughed my *** off.

As for me im fairly generic for now, Spinner and Twist, Iclear 30, Evod, Vision Nova's, Vision Spinners.

Funny funny... funny video!!!

And cheers to the Stinger too.

For me extreme happens at 5volts in a passthrough on a dual-coil 1.5ohm carto tank.

But I'm not into base jumping either - except to watch the fun.

OMG! Incredibly cute!! It must be so exciting to have the one and then four more on the way! I've had all types of reptiles but never a beardie...yet!

Do you purposedly raise them or was this a surprise?

Oh and I cracked up when I read that an incubator was the perfect place to steep juice! I might just have to check out my baby box turtle's heat lamp! :D

Thank you for the pictures!!

Edited by Lyrical

You are welcome, Lyrical. The eggs were a surprise when we first found them but I have been breeding Leopard Geckos for years and know exactly what to do when I find eggs. So the incubator did it's job and we will see how many hatch. I have 4 pipped out of like 15 total eggs so far. Glad to see yet another reptile fan here on VT.

12! How exciting! I am so jealous!

I hope you'll keep me (and the rest of us reptile lovers) posted on their progress, I wanna see them grow up!

Think Christopher would give us a reptile sub-forum??

He should...considering how fast the reptile lovers jacked this thread, LOL!!!

LOL again, the dragon in the video is to blame. It was so fun to watch him eat...

One more pip... 13 so far and a few more eggs to go. That was a very fertile first clutch for the momma.

In a week they are going to the local store and other homes.

Ha ha, 'tis the season. It'll make 'em happy!! It's a blast having a ton of babies running around the tank. Should have 14 in there by tomorrow. Gonna be a pinhead cricket eating festival in there this weekend.

Dammit....now you're making me anxious to pair up some of my geckos, LOL!!!

You're both making me anxious to put together my beardie setup! I think I've spent too much money on e-cig stuff though, I'm probably going to have to force myself to wait awhile!