How to add moisture to "dry" vape

I have been working on my recipes, and sampling new ratios etc.. I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on an ingredient to add "moisture" to what feels like a "dry" vape ? This section of the forums seems to move at a snails pace.. Isnt anyone DIY'ing or has everyone mastered the process?

I agree that VG helps in this area and that's another reason I use it in all my juices. I tend to use everything PG based but I always use about 25% straight VG in the final mix. I don't have to add water or alcohol or anything else and that's what works for me.

I am using a pg base nic, but am mixing to a 70pg/30vg ratio. I have read EM might help me out.. I read that a little can help smooth out flavor, a bit more can add moisture, and likewise.. even more would add sweetness.. Any experience?

I sometimes use EM to bring out a flavor and add sweetness but I hate the taste of it when too much is added. I'm not sure how much is too much so I only use about 2% so I don't get that taste that I don't like. I wouldn't know if it would add moisture but if some DIYers think it does then maybe there is some kind of truth behind it. I only have heard it to be used to sweeten things up. Maybe a couple drops of distilled water could help also, I'm not sure but I think both are worth a try.

• 5 weeks later...

Try some Marshmallow believe it or not it does help some, EM or cotton candy is good to reduce tartness only a few drops or Mike is right it taste chemically for lack of a better word. Distilled water can go either way it surely reduces burnt taste if your having a problem with that but sometimes it can go the other way and create harshness.