Vapor Zeus from Vapor4Life

Neat concept - would be nice to go back to hands-free vaping again.

I wonder how they solved the auto-battery problem, i.e. juice gets into the sensor and battery soon dies? My first two e-cigs had that problem (anyone remember the original 901 or the pen styles?)

I may just keep my eye out for this. Thanks for posting, robv1978!

Ya, the price would be the deal-breaker for sure.

But it's 5 votls and a passthrough so worth keeping a few eyes on it.

GrimmGreen sure made it sound incredible...

"Vape like a gangster"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The price for these is through the roof, too bad i really would've liked to add it to my collection for a nice stealth vape.

$50-60 per battery, $7 per carto. Starter kit is like $100 and i don't even think it comes with 2 batteries. what a joke.

I'd love to own this ... if it wasn't over a freaking hundred dollars after taxes, and perhaps a few color options?

I'd like it in pink or cyan :|

The thing looks and supposedly from reviews functions stellar, and I'd love to give it a go myself. Perhaps if it was 59.99-69.99 I'd consider it, but the cost of the battery and the cartos is just too high. For now I'll stick to my trusty slim tanks with cartos.

all of v4l's prices are high. the trick with them is that you have to sign up for their email newsletter. they have a sale pretty much daily. and i've seen sales for close to 50% off. so, take the $90 starter kit drop lets say 30% off and now it's a $60 starter kit. just throwin that out there.

• 1 month later...

I just bought the vapor zeus with an additional 5 smilomizers and should have it by the end of the weekend (hand delivered to Baghdad). I'm so excited to get it. I will let you all know my impressions after a few days of use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines