SmokTech ZMAX & Battery

hey guys i've been vaping for a month now on an ego twist. been watching videos on other mods and stuff and im looking to buy a zmax from smoktech and theres a few options on which battery to go with it. need opions on which to pick cause i have no clue what the different batteries offer. also dont know what to expect, is this a huge upgrade ? is it worth it ? thanks.

If you're looking for stamina, the Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh Battery is probably your best bet. It boasts more longevity than any other 18650 mod battery that I know of, and is considered by many to be the best 18650 available.

546825686_011.jpg

If you're wanting to break through the amp limitation of a single 18650 battery in your Zmax, then I'd suggest you pick up a couple of AW IMR 18650s. This will allow you to use low resistance dual-coil atties/cartos/tanks at the Zmax's full 15 watt setting (7½Ω per coil). With a single 18650 (mine, anyway) and LR DC juicer, metering shows that the battery's amp-limit will only allow you to get to around 13 watts (6½Ω watts per coil), no matter how high you crank it. Just be aware that you'll have to use the larger battery cap for your Zmax to accommodate the extra length of the two 18350s.

DiscountVapers.com_AW_18350_700mAh_Batte

If you don't need/want 15 watts, I'd stick with the single 18650.

*ONE FINAL NOTE*

Please research battery safety carefully before making any purchases. Lithium-ion batteries can be very dangerous if charged improperly or misused.

Edited by Rixter