How to drip juice..

Someone in another thread mentioned dripping as way to taste different juices etc without having to fill a tank or carto. Just drip right onto atomizer. Did a few searches around trying to figure it out and thats pretty much all i found. Any recommended parts for a ego twist? I got mini nova tanks and boge Carto's currently on hand. In the near future i'll have a Vision Spinner and kanger KT3. I still have yet to make that purchase so if i know what parts i need in order to drip i'll go ahead and order them as well.

Thanks!

You can use Ego,Joye 306 or Joye 510 atomisers with your battery,a drip tip to fit whichever one you choose and a bottle of tasty eliquid is all you need.Three or four drops on the bridge and vape away.

We all have our preferences so here's mine:

http://vapelite.info/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_47&products_id=62

Boge 2.0 ohm atomizer

I use mine at 4.0 mAh on my Spinner and Twist but that also can vary with the user's preference.

It comes with a tip so you don't have to order a separate 510 drip tip unless you want to. Actually, the mouth piece on this atomizer is pretty nice and doesn't allow the liquid to come back up when you take a drag.

An optional piece of equipment that I think is essential is a drip shield. When you drip the liquid tends to ooze a bit out of the bottom of the atomizer so you have to keep wiping it as you vape. With a drip shield that's not necessary. It's also very forgiving if you over drip like I tend to do.

These two links will fit the Twist and Spinner.

http://www.empiremods.com/product_p/emegodrip.htm

http://www.empiremods.com/product_p/egodc.htm

The other drip shields at Empire Mods will work but they won't go down to cover the battery threads like the two that I've linked to. I prefer the second one because it has more air holes in it for a looser draw.

Hope that helps. :D

We use the Bauways for testing e-liquid they seem to hold up good and come with the empty cartridge so you don't need a drip tip if you don't want buy that.

Cleaning them is a whole other topic but best method we found was just add a little DIY PG to them and blow it through several times. If your testing you'll find some flavors don't like to leave so you will be using several of them i.e. 1 for menthol, 1 for coffee's , chocolates etc, and so on so it can get a little expensive which makes cleaning them important. :)

Cleaning them is a whole other topic but best method we found was just add a little DIY PG to them and blow it through several times. If your testing you'll find some flavors don't like to leave so you will be using several of them i.e. 1 for menthol, 1 for coffee's , chocolates etc, and so on so it can get a little expensive which makes cleaning them important. :)

This is awesome information! I started dripping when I began my DIY juice journey and have been wondering how to clean out the lingering flavors!! I have been using several just as you mentioned but this will be helpful in decifering between the new flavors in each!! Thank you for posting this!!

After blowing through the atty and getting most of the juice out I push a corner of a tissue into the atty and let it sit. After a few minutes the tissue will wick up the rest of the juice. Sometimes I'll rinse with hot water and let dry overnight but just using one atty per type of flavor works and is easier. :)

Hey Tameiki- what about trying to clean one out when your at a vape meet and there are a multitude of flavors to try for free? Hubs and I were at meet tonight and the flavor selection was awesome tonight. We have plain VG to use between flavors, but is there anything else we could use.

:ninja:

Hmmm. This is where having several batteries would come in handy. I think I would have one for bakery flavors, another for fruits, another for stronger flavors like coffees... The atties wouldn't be brand new, I would use them a little at home to make sure they all work well.

So, did you have fun and find all kinds of different flavors? :)

Thanks for the ideas. Yes, there were several new companies with lots :animier: of new flavors to try. There was a new company called Five Pawns. Their display was set up as a chess board. Hubs and I just had to try it, and he was glad to have his direct dripper. The company is so new that we checked out their website and it's still under construction.

While we were there I picked up a new case from Vaultz. My ego travel case that I have was getting a little bit too small for my expanding clearomizer collection.

http://www.vaultz.net/specialty-cases/vaultz-vz01359-black-medicine-case.html

So yeah, we had a good night, to answer your question.

:clover: Happy St. Patrick's Day!