Best atty for thick juice

I know the Kanger T3 was able to handle Boba's Bounty in Phil Busardo's Clearomizer Shootout. Has anyone found a favorite combo to tackle thick VG e-juice vaping?? I would love to hear more thoughts and opinions on the best attys and ohms level. Am I better off just watering it down with distilled water?? I don't want to dilute too much of the flavor unless it really proves necessary. If I go re-buildable I read that Kanthal is better than NiChrome for coils on thick juice, can anyone confirm this and what wicks up the thick stuff??

With some of the thicker juices I've used it usually only takes one drop per tankful, two tops, to get it to the right consistency. Whenever I've done that I've never noticed a difference in flavor but that could just be me.

As for ohm levels I tend to stick to 1.8 - 2.0. Everyone has their own preferences so that's my two cents. :)

Thanks Tam for the $0.02, yer always uber-helpful and we love u for it. Perhaps I should look at ohms from a taste-perspective rather than a thickness-perspective. Modding is so much fun anymore, I'm seriously close to buying a yard of 100% unbleached cotton. Not sure if that may be nicer to me than the silica/fiberglass wicks. So lets find out... I suppose the first step is ss mesh. Any thick juice suggestions/tips for when I raid ebay for a sheet of 400 ss mesh?? As in: Is there any benefit to 250 mesh if I'm dripping 100% VG in my phoenix clone??

I'm seriously close to buying a yard of 100% unbleached cotton. Not sure if that may be nicer to me than the silica/fiberglass wicks. So lets find out... I suppose the first step is ss mesh. Any thick juice suggestions/tips for when I raid ebay for a sheet of 400 ss mesh?? As in: Is there any benefit to 250 mesh if I'm dripping 100% VG in my phoenix clone??

You're welcome, Ninjabat! You know, I still get a giggle over your usernames for yourself and your lovely lady. :D

...and this is where you lose me. Uma is a better source with RBAs as I've not been down that road just yet. The time's comin' but not right now. :)

Glad to provide you the giggles!! :hrhr::hrhr::hrhr:

I found a mr_wick on ebay that includes 5ft of unbleached cotton with his (3"x4") mesh sheets and free shipping $8.95.

Gonna give it a couple/few days before I order and see what feedback I get on here.