Looking for something to smooth DIY juice

I have been mixing some DIY flavors (strawberry shortcake, blackberry crumble, caramel capps, etc) and am now looking for advise or help in an ingredient to smooth out the flavors.. I have lessened the favor percentages as an attempt to smooth them out but still everything is pretty sharp and crisp and Id like them to be a little more mellow... Maybe I just need to decrease yet again, however I thought Id post it up and get some input. Thank you...

I have used this product in the past and it worked well for me. Lowering the percentage will also help, getting the right combination is part of the DIY challenge. Flavourart wizard does help mellow the strong flavors a bit. I haven't had to use it in a long time, so can't swear by it, its worth a try any way....

http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-flavoring-flavourart-condensed-c-16_29/mts-vape-wizard-select-size-p-310

Thank you for your help, You got me moving in the right direction. After doing some research I opted for Flavourarts AAA Mask, which is similar to your suggestion, only without the smokey undertones!! I also grabbed a Signature flavor called "smooth" Ill give both a shot.. Thank you again for responding..