Much needed advise

Hello all.

I am still very new to vaping and need some much needed advise. At the moment I am here in the US but only for the next 30 days. After which I will be headed back to Baghdad, Iraq (non military) where I work a full time job. I am normally away for 6-10 weeks at a time before I return to the US for a much needed break that normally lasts about 2 weeks.

I have recently bought an ego-c kit and it is performing well for me. Over the past few days I have been chain vaping and am going through my e-liquid pretty quick (3-5ml a day). On a side note I sure do wish I new about this forum before I bought my ego-c because now I want to buy the ego-v pass through revolution II1200 mAh.

The advise I need from you all is:

How much supplies (atomisers, cartomisers spare batteries etc. should I take with me so I can continue to enjoy my vaping experience (I cannot mail order as I do not have a mailing address in Baghdad)? I really do not know how long all of these items usually last or how they hold up do to their quality. In other words if you were me and going someplace that you would not be able to mail order or go to a store for supplies what would you take with you.

As I mentioned above I have 30 days until I return so I have plenty of time to order supplies in.

Thanks in advance,

Dragongunner

I would suggest at least 4 1300 mah batteries, prefer variable voltage. I would also go with Boge cartomizers about 10 extra cartos. I get about 3 weeks per carto. And I use 100% VG. If you chain vape like me, you will need 30 ml every 2 to 3 weeks. If you are in Tampa, there is a local company that I use a lot of their stuff. ecigpros.com. If you are planning on going to Daytona for Bike Week, I can tell you where I get mine at the Daytona Flea Market. If you want to hit me up, email me at mduncan915@gmail.com, and I will send you info. I can also call you to tell you the pros and cons of the different set ups. I have been Vaping for about 2 years now. I have learned a lot along the way.

I totally agree with JeffB, but would add an additional vivi nova, or a spare tank or two.(if you go that route) OR... you double everything He said... and know that no matter when you are able to order/receive more, you will have enough to tide you over!!! Im not going anywhere but I keep tons on hand, and am always ordering more!!! Good Luck on your endeavors!

Howdy huloo and welcome.

As far as devices are concerned consider at least one of each type

1. Passthrough/battery like you mentioned

2. VV 1300mah ego or spinners or 2 if yer prone to drop them

3. Changable-battery device (mods). As much as I love my spinner I can't take the internal battery out and put a fresh battery in and vape as I put the old one on a charger.

And are you a rebuilder at heart? A multimeter, some wire, ss mesh, and a bit of 100% unbleached cotton...

I need an opinion. As posted earlier I was thinking of buying the ego v passthrough revolution 2 1200 mah but after much thought am thinking of buying a couple of ego spinner 1300 mah batteries. The reason for the change is because although the digital read out seems to be a great advantage as well as the passthrough technology, I think with my clumsy hands if I drop the battery I might screw up the digital display rather than the spinner which does not have a display.
If I get the spinner I think I will buy 2 Boge F16 tanks with at least 10 LR cartos. The thing is that I cant seem to find a website vendor that has a one stop shop for everything. Grrrrr. Fustrating to say the least. The problem with visiting so many online vendors is that although I visit them with the intention of looking for what I want I am so easily distracted by all the other cool things they offer and sometimes end up forgetting what I actually visited that website for. Guess I'm losing my mind in my middle aged years.
So do you think this set up would be great?

Grrr....just found out - the hard way as usual - that the mini nova tank system I just bought does not fit into my ego-c without some type of adapter. The mini nova threads are too small to fit onto my ego-c battery. Ahhhhh. Lesson learned.

Grrr....just found out - the hard way as usual - that the mini nova tank system I just bought does not fit into my ego-c without some type of adapter. The mini nova threads are too small to fit onto my ego-c battery. Ahhhhh. Lesson learned.

Thats strange. My Nova fits on my ego with no problem?

Are the mini nova's different than I guess a regular nova tank. I've tried every combination and it seems the threaded bit from the coil at the bottom is very skinny compared to the wide mouth from the top of the ego-c battery. Am I doing something wrong perhaps?

Both Novas have a 510 connection. The ego also has a 510 connection. I dont know why yours isnt working. Where did you get your battery from? Got a link to it?

No link. Picked it up at a retail location. Located at the Big Top Flea Market in Tampa. I will attempt to take a pic or two of it and to show you. It looked all original and the guy selling it also said it would fit my ego-c. May have to pay him a visit next weekend and have a few friendly words.

I kinda am liking the very simple Joyetech eGo-T battery mod. Get a spare head, several 18650 batteries and a Trustfire charger, also your eGo-C charger will work for this mod as well just will take longer. If you are still using the eGo-C cartridges, atomizers the whole eGo-C atomizer body works with it too. You can also use just about everything else vivi nova, clearomizers, cartomizers etc, etc. The best thing about it is the battery life which is excellent to the point its possible to get several days between charges. The price for the mod is about the same as the eGo Twist batteries with twice the battery life making it a good value.

I feel like a dummy for admitting this but then again I am an admitted newb at this whole vaping experience. The mini nova that I bought last weekend does in fact fit. The bottom of the coil has a spring in it and I was not pushing it down hard enough for the spring to contract before threading it. I guess I was just afraid that if I pushed to hard I would damage it...phew. At least I have a spare tank now. Lessons learned.

Just ordered the vision spinner 1300mah from smoktek.com and am very excited for it to get in. Now the long dreaded wait. I look forward to using it with my new nova tanks that came with 3 extra coils with each tank, and the 9 extra 1.8ohm coils bought at a totally wicked store nearby. Almost ready for the dreaded trip back to work in a couple weeks.