I GET IT! (AGA-T2+)

robv1978

OMG!!! I FINALLY GET IT!!! My first go at an RBA TANK was a Genesis clone and I couldn't get away from hot spots and that weird not quite burning but don't know why it tastes funny flavor. I decided to spend a couple more bucks and and get a well known and much reviewed RBA TANK.... the AGA-T+. I set about making my first wick from scratch and then I wrapped it with a piece of scrap wire to make sure it wasn't shorting before I put on a good wick. Well, it worked.. even with the "scrap" wire. I got a 1.3 ohm coil and it is wicking great and tastes awesome. I'm using a 65/35 dark juice, vaping at 8W and now I finally get it. I'm not sure if it was the first tank or the premade wicks I bought but I did it myself and it's awesome!

haha, sweet!! Amazing what a little bit of quality can do isn't it. The AGA-T+ is the only clone to date I'd ever recommend. Welcome to the wonderful world of gennys! You're so on a roll now.

Oh! and don't despair. The cheaper one you first had, is popular with modders, (and of course salesmen :rolleyes:). It's great for practicing drilling the wick hole larger, and the air hole, and all the drilling stuff we'd never want to tackle without practice on a good working atty.

Once again, Congrats to you and your new found freedom. :)

The build quality was actually pretty good on the cheaper one but the wick hole was to far... hell this one is a touch to far as well. I jinxed myself too... right after my post I started with some minor issues LOL I just have to wait for my next day off to rebuild it.

Yeh, they're all too far away, on the clones. Some clones are better than other clones, just like everything in life. There are workarounds though, like using the washers or winding the coil back. (winding the wire back is a pia to do whenever recoiling though...).

Good luck with your next attempt.