Help me find the perfect eliquid based on my list of requirements..

Hey guys.. I've been vaping for about 8 or 9 months now and started with VG based eliquid.. But recently I've been having difficulties breathing (I have asthma) and found that switching to a mostly PG mix really seems to help. However, I've tried a few and have yet to find my perfect all day vape. So I was hoping that I could list my requirements and maybe somebody could help me find the perfect ejuice...

1) I want something as close to an actual cigarette as possible (ie Marlboro, Winston, Camel, etc). I know that none will be exactly like it, but the closer the better. I don't like fruity/food flavors, cigar-like after tastes or sweet tasting ejuice.

2) Needs to be mostly PG.. But I would like a little VG mixed in to produce more vapor. Something like a 70/30 PG/VG mix would be good. No more than 60/40.

3) Needs to be shipped from somewhere in the USA. I want to be able to receive my order within a week tops. If I run out of juice, I don't want to be waiting 3 to 4 weeks for something coming from China.

4) Reasonably priced is nice!

5) This is not a must, but it would be nice if I could find a vendor that also sells the accessories that I purchase regularly.. That would be the Vision V2 Clearomizers, EGO C Twist batteries and accessories.

So far I've tried Alien Visions juices, VT Tobacco, Apollo tobacco, DaKang USA Mix and a few others.. None were exactly what I'm wanting.. Can anyone make some suggestions based on my list of requirements?

Thanks!

Edited by Rattlehead

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll check those out. FWIW, Dekang is one of the brands I've been vaping and I also use ecigbestsave currently. Great vendors, but limited selection of ejuice. I'll check out the others now.