reaction to PG?

andyrox

I'm a mess right now, still dealing with analog withdrawal (today is day 6).

I am using a V2 with prefilled 6mg Congress Cartos. That is as far as I know as far as lingo. LOL

I do not vape all that much (maybe 8-9 times a day, 2-3 puffs at a time). At least I dont THINK that is a lot??

This afternoon, about a half hour after some back to back vapes (and this has happened before) I start to feel weird.

• My mouth gets dry
  • my head feels kind of wonky
  • my skin feels hot and a bit prickly
  • I get a strange feeling inside my body and my pulse feels like it slowing down (I take it and it is normal ).
  • Most of this passes within a half hour or so for the most part.

Im just wondering if this sounds like it is a PG allergy?? I would find it hard to believe it is too much nic, seeing as carto is only 6 mg and its not happening immediately after the puffs.

I dont know what to do. I dont have the time or knowledge to fill my own carts and I know nothing about it anyway. frown.png I am terrified because I CANNOT go back to the analogs!

Do you know what percentage of PG/VG you're vaping? I'm wary about prefilled carts because I don't know what's really inside them. The dry mouth is easily explainable as vaping will dehydrate you. Drinking LOTS of water/liquids helps with that. If you're vaping less than you were smoking that might have something to do with it too.

This is just me but if you want to stay away from analogs I'd go with a better battery (eg. eGo style), and a couple of clearomizers. Those are the easiest to deal with for someone new to vaping. You take off the top mouthpiece, tip to the side just a little, fill with juice, wait a few minutes and then vape. I'd suggest something like either a T2, Vision Stardust or a Vision Nano as those might be the easiest to start out with. After you get used to those then we can talk T3, MT3 or Vivi Nova, Vivi Nova mini... :)

The same thing happened to me, I knew right away what it was, because I had the same feeling when I was under chemotherapy for lung cancer. As someone said in an earlier post, it is very important to drink water because if you get dehydrated those are the symptoms, That's what my doctor told me anyway hope this helps.