Vivi Nova Tank not working

So I ordered a Vivi Nova 3.5ml tank online. When I received it I took the caps off and examined it just to see what was what and then filled her up and vaped away. I probably vaped about 1-1.5 mil of juice yesterday and it was working great giving great flavor and tons of tape. And then all the sudden this morning it did not fire. So I figured the battery was dead and put the bat on the charger and hooked the Vivi Nova up to a second eGoT bat and still nothing. I tried another tank on the same bat. and it worked fine so now I know the problem is in the tank.

So I syringed out the juice and removed the atty and replaced it with a fresh one, refilled the tank and still nothing. I don't really know what else to do, so right now I have a one day old useless tank.

Anyone else had an issue like this before?

Just a thought but the battery might not be getting a solid connection to your Vivi Nova. If you look at the bottom of the tank where it connects to the battery you'll see a small round thing. Using a flat head screw driver (one of those that work with the screws on eye glasses are great), very slowly and carefully push up just a little at a time while rotating the tank so you do it evenly. You can also do this with the round battery connector inside the battery.

That might help? Good luck! :)

Edited by Tameiki

Actually, I believe this was the problem. But with the tank rather than the battery. I wasnt able to raise the battery connector but I was able to lower the tank's connector by taking it apart and removing the atty and then inserting a very small screw driver in there and pushing down, the tank connecter came about 1/8 of and inch out and now is making contact with the battery and back working again. Thanks for the reply, vape on.