Hi all... Been awhile! Looking for advise...

I'll start off by saying... Still no analogs, been 2 years last Oct! All is good there, however, I've been increasingly disappointed with cartomisers, which I've been using exclusively 99% of the time. I'm getting duds, I'm getting ones that completely quit working after an hours use, the overall quality control of these seem to be lacking greatly. So, I'm looking to upgrade to something better.

I've been using the Ego with LR carts the whole time. I was looking at this one, the one that with the Tank. Anybody have any thoughts about these? I also don't like the way carts slowly diminish in taste and performance over the time using them. My girlfriends sisters husband in MN said he tried the tank one and liked it because you are can refill it and the first hit is as good as the last, he likes it. This is the one he has. Wondering if I should get it to..

. http://www.joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=7

I am really liking my Vision Vivi Nova 2.0 mini.The flavor and vapor hold up for several weeks,inexpensive replacement coils and a variety of resistance to play with.The Vision Clearomisers vape just as good but seem to leak a little.I think they have the same coil assy in them as the Nova's.Will fit any 510 or Ego threaded device.

I doubt you would be happy going to an atty tank from cartomizers. You may be, I know that I wouldn't. I would look into a Vivi Nova just like McQuinn suggests. I actually just picked up the newer Vivi Nova SVT and really am pleased with it so far. I had a couple nova's from back early last summer and I loved them. I managed to drop them over the course of several months and bent the connections so in Dec I picked up another one, it sucked. Something about it was different and none of my juice would wick at all. :( I put it away after a couple days of fighting with it. I just picked up the black svt and I love it. It is working as well as the ones I had last year that I loved! I think that would be a much better option than an ego-t or c.

• 3 weeks later...

20130226_135136.jpg

Thanks for the replies... Well I know one thing, I'll be going to some kind of tank device instead of carts. A friend gave me one of these, does anyone have any input on these? I loved it... while it lasted, and that was only about 4 days, then it just quit out of nowhere. I also noticed that every time I filled it, the juice got darker and thicker every time for some reason. But I loved the fact that you could see exactly how much juice you have and that each hit tasted the same from beginning to end. But I don't trust the longevity of them. My friends tank (same make/model) just broke about two days after mine died..

So I'm gonna look into the Vivi ones. Here's the one I had that worked great while it lasted...

I use the Ego-c, I am using a clearomizer right now. My mamma swears by them, she says there's nothing better than a clearomizer. I am slowly starting to agree.

Thanks but not sure what a clearomizer is... Is a tank type set up like my photo and the link I posted?

Edited by 2bsmoke4ee

Yeah, I think you're pretty much right. I followed the like you posted and though I don't have any information, I must say those are so much prettier than what I am using. If I had known there were fancy looking ones I would have bought those instead, lol. The joyetechs are kind of plain.