Yet another newbie...

Carolinamud

UPDATE: I've been vaping for over a month now and my wife has jumped on board as well. Been a month without a cig for her and she has more vv batteries than I do already!!

My favorite juice as of now is French vanilla coffee from sweet-vapes. I've been exploring others but always got back to that one. Bout to try some raging b**** from rawr, I've heard good reviews on that. I've tried brass monkey from Kalamazoo and didn't care for it at the time, but after messing with some that were just horrible I might grab another bottle of it and revisit it.

• 2 weeks later...

The backing up thing seems to be the trend in this business. There is so many people I know that do this, I guess we never want to get caught short handed. Besides that a lot of this hardware can still be pretty unreliable so you never know if something is going to go down on you.

Back ups. And back ups of back ups. You can never have too many! :D

I'm just starting my "collection". My husband walked by a little while ago and mentioned how much I already have, then saw that I have two vendor windows and VT open on my monitor. I tried to explain "Back ups, and back ups of back ups" to him. He just shook his head and walked away!

heh heh End of that problem.

Edited by Lyrical

The backing up thing seems to be the trend in this business. There is so many people I know that do this, I guess we never want to get caught short handed. Besides that a lot of this hardware can still be pretty unreliable so you never know if something is going to go down on you.

Not only that, but if all of our vaping supplies could be purchased from a brick and mortar store like analogs I doubt we'd all be storing our back ups of back ups. :)