I think I popped my CE 5 2.4 Ohm coil.

I forgot that I had it on 6 volts and it gave off a bad burnt taste. Then I put it back down and it no longer works. Did my coil pop or something? The coils on these clearomizers are tightly wrapped and are really close together it seems.

Well I will take a look at it. I am having an even worse problem. My triple coil cartomizer is acting up. I cleaned it out and put a different eliquid in it and it is weak and is tasting like the previous eliquid I had in it. I am quite certain I flushed all the eliquid out. The eliquid that was in there is jamocha haze. I am assuming it is a coffee and they are hard to get the flavor out. I wish I would have know that before filling it with it. I have lemonade in it and it is just refusing to work right. I am beginning to think the triple coils aren't worth it.

You may have popped the coils with too much power. I tell you I fell in LOVE with the bottom coiled clearomizer I got. I know people say the vape is not as hot as the top coiled ones, yadda yadda yadda. But it sits only an inch lower then the coils of the top coiled ones, big deal. How much heat can you lose? Mine is warm enough.

My next order will include a couple of extra coils, just in case.