Ahhh help in a pinch!

GaGa

So I have ordered and received e juice, I had ordered a tank from valley vapes but it has not come in yet and I am on my last regular carto that I received prefilled when I ordered my e cig. My question is for the time being is there any way I can take an empty carto that I vapes and fill it with the liquid I received to continue vapnf until I get my tank in the mail or is there no way to clean and refill and use a prefilled cart? I know it sounds desperate but it's better than smoking analogs until the tank comes in! :-/

You mean an empty pre-filled carto?? If so, you can (in all that i've seen so far) use a paper clip and pop off the white plug. Just put it through the hole that you inhale through and lift the plug off. I filled a menthol carto with vanilla and it honestly tasted great (IMHO). I saved a lot of money on cartos that way. As i fill them with the juice, if it starts to well up i put my finger over the 510 connector hole and shake it down a few times to get it to the bottom of the carto. Repeat this a few times and yer carto will get full. People talk about another method they call the 'condom method' but i like the dripping directly and shaking method better. You don't even need to shake it if you have some 12 hours to spare.

You should be able to fill any of the cartos. The cap may be glued on and you may have to fight to get it out. Once you remove the cap and see the filler inside you can just drip around the edge to fill it. If that isn't working out you can go to any Walgreen's and pick up a blu. Their cartos are a 510 connection so if your device is 510 there ya go. :D

Some prefilleds come with removeable caps though, like LiquidXpress, they use the regular Boge Cartos with removable caps.

Just stick a kitchen fork inside the hole and yank it out. Tilt the carto, like a soda or beer cup, and slowly fill, pause, let it absorb, repeat... until it's sparkling wet. Too wet? Just shake the excess out. Too dry? Just top off some more.

Good luck to you!

Oh, and you replace the cap with a drip tip. Drip tips are more comfy, funner colors and shapes, and are so much easier to remove and insert after refilling cartos.

Hey everyone so what about tips for drying the cartos? I'm about to clean one for the first time using a turkey baister : m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=FJYKu5AoLws&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFJYKu5AoLws

It seems like a very good idea, I feel that will really quickly deep clean them! His drying method seems a little umm.. Different LOL does anyone know of any better ways to dry them? And about how many drops fill the cartomizer? And will I be able to just put the mouthpiece back on or do I NEED a drip tip mouthpiece? Because that's coming with my new tank and I don't have one yet :-/