hi .. im so new Im green.. and I have a question I thought maybe someone could answer

pip

hi there,

i just bought my first ego and I was wondering how you know if your contraption is charging.. it seems I have 2 and I went to see if the other one worked and it didnt so I am thinking it just needs charging however.. all that shows is a green light on the charger..does anything change when it is charged...

is this to vague of a questions...

anyway any help would help.. thanks,

pip

Sounds like the exact thing I went through with my ego. With the cartomizer attached, click the button 5 or 6 times fast. This should turn the unit on. When you are finished vaping, repeat the same process to turn off the unit. Hope this helps. :-)

When you plug in your ego battery the light on the charger should turn red. If it doesn't it isn't making contact. To fix this you will have to pull the post up on your battery. This is easy to do with a tiny flat screwdriver. Just work it up slowly on all sides. Just keep checking it on the charger. Don't go nuts and pull it off. I know there are YouTube videos that show how this is done. Welcome to VT.

Here is a video on charging and operation for an Ego type battery. I should add that this is a video from my company website but it shows the information you are looking for in good detail. Hope this helps you out.