New E-cig Supplier - Canada Based!

Sean

I was crusing around on the internet the other day and found this e-cig supplier site. I have not ordered from them, at least not yet, but they are supposed to be based out of Canada. I noticed right away that they do not have a very large selection but, they do seem to have some pretty good products (like I said though, I have not ordered or dealt with them personally). A big thing that I noticed was the charger that they include in their starter kits. Their chargers are usb chargers with a wall plug that the usb charger cable can plug into. This is nice because if you order your m401 or 402 starter kit from them, you get a usb charger and wall charger. Kind of cool!!

One last thing, I personally have not yet heard of a m402. This is the first that I have seen of it. From the pictures on their site it does not seem to be any different from a m401.

If you would like to check out the site, here is the link:

http://www.electronic-cigz.com/index.html

emoticon-0176-smoke.gifkolobok_cool.gif

The m401 has a short battery and the M402 has a longer battery that is the only difference. Thanks for the link' date=' great for anyone up in Canada![/quote']

I thought it was the other way around 401 long 402 short well anyway the only differance is battery size