Those elusive flavors...

So as most quasi veteran vapers and newcomers will soon come to find out, some flavors are hard to really get right. This post is really a two part topic. What ejuice flavors are really hard to nail, and what luck (if any) has anyone found of finding those elusive gems. Let's start with the obvious. Cigarette flavor. Now I'm not talking about tobacco flavors cause that is a completely different topic. The closest I have found is London from http://www.want2vape.com Vanilla. I have yet to find a true vanilla. Most taste chemically and artificial or just like sweetener. Coffee. Another tough nut to crack. Partially because everyone has a different idea of what a good coffee should taste like. We all prefer our coffee taken differently. Every coffee I have ever tried either tastes very artificial or the burnt gunk at the bottom of a pot of cheap diner coffee. Chocolate. Now a lot of people swear by this chocolate chip cookie or mocha whatnot. To me 99% of them taste either really chemically or like really dark chocolate or worse even bakers cocoa. Yuck!!! Now I said 99% because my search for that elusive sweet milk chocolate has ended. Belgian Cocoa from Halo is light years ahead of any other chocolate I have ever tried. It really is the chocolate you always dreamed of. http://www..com/chocolate-eliquid.html

Have you tried any of the other juices in the Vapenstein Blend Line from want2vape.com besides London? Paris' description from the product page looks pretty interesting:

"I've always said that cigarettes were fast burning tubes of paper that delivered a mostly steamy, ashy smoke. Of course, the best of them don't fit that description. There are a few brands that are enjoyable in the same fashion that other great tobacco is enjoyable. I used to adore French brand Gauloises, and Players Navy Cut too. I actually used to smoke the Balkan Sobranie cigarettes regularly back when they were still available.

This juice is perhaps the most collaborative of the Vapenstein Blend line. What makes this one possible more than anything else are new procedures that Donley has been developing and refining for the last few months, so the kudos go to him on this one, from me as well. Thanks buddy, you really outdid yourself.

This one is an homage to the cigarette. A really good cigarette. Whether your fancy runs toward the traditional American full flavor, or the more obscure European unfiltered, we think you will appreciate what this juice brings to the table. Enjoy! --Dr. V

**note that Vapenstein Blend Paris is 100% VG instead of our usual 70/30 ratio."

Have you tried any of the other juices in the Vapenstein Blend Line from want2vape.com besides London? Paris' description from the product page looks pretty interesting: "I've always said that cigarettes were fast burning tubes of paper that delivered a mostly steamy, ashy smoke. Of course, the best of them don't fit that description. There are a few brands that are enjoyable in the same fashion that other great tobacco is enjoyable. I used to adore French brand Gauloises, and Players Navy Cut too. I actually used to smoke the Balkan Sobranie cigarettes regularly back when they were still available. This juice is perhaps the most collaborative of the Vapenstein Blend line. What makes this one possible more than anything else are new procedures that Donley has been developing and refining for the last few months, so the kudos go to him on this one, from me as well. Thanks buddy, you really outdid yourself. This one is an homage to the cigarette. A really good cigarette. Whether your fancy runs toward the traditional American full flavor, or the more obscure European unfiltered, we think you will appreciate what this juice brings to the table. Enjoy! --Dr. V **note that Vapenstein Blend Paris is 100% VG instead of our usual 70/30 ratio."
I saw that while I was there making sure my links were right. What I found out after trying London is that while it does taste the closest to a cigarette I no longer like the the taste of cigarettes. Doesn't mean I don't like tobaccos because I love a good tobacco. Been stuck on the NETs at Heathers heavenly vapes lately.