Matrix...no, Not The Movie

Hi guys! Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the matrix telescope mod kit. I thought it would be nice to have a small backup, as I am currently using an egoC twist 1000mAh and it is sooooooo long, its too long to fit in my pocket, and sticks out too much. I'm vaping at 3.8-4.0v and I think this might be my sweet spot. Any suggestions for a smaller batt? Any thoughts on the matrix? Suggestions greatly appreciated! Happy vaping guys!

Or....maybe a better question is....can anyone recommend a smaller alternative to what I'm currently using? I'm considering a provari mini, but if anyone can recommend another "mini" type, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks again!

Provari mini would be a great device! :D I don't have one but I've never heard a down side to them. Except maybe price.
Agreed. All the reviews I've seen are all good. I don't mind the price if I'm paying for something reliable that performs well, but I was just looking around for an alternative....trying to find something small with a good batt life, that won't give me a headache. I'm new to all this, so I'm doing as much research as I can, but I don't have anyone to ask about different brands, models, etc....it's all a bit overwhelming. I hope you guys can give me some alternatives, or shed some light on why I shouldn't go with the matrix? Again, all your wonderful input is greatly appreciated. xo.