Reduced Vapor Production From Worn Out Mouth Piece

VegasVapor

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but I figured this is a tip for anyone else having this issue.

A couple weeks ago, my Joye510 started producing about half the vapor that it should be. I couldn't figure out if it was battery or atomizer problems. I tried new atomizers on both my batteries and still nothing. My batteries were only about a month old, so I didn't think that was the problem. But then again I thought I could've been wrong because I constantly charge these things. I thought maybe I had overcharged my batteries. I was going to try more things, but my Janty Stick came in and I just dropped the 510 and forgot about it for a couple weeks.

For some reason, tonight I decided to give the 510 another shot. I noticed the mouth piece (cartridge) that I had been using was a little lose on the atomizer. So, I switched it out with a new one and...BAM! Clouds of vapor again.

So, it wasn't the batteries or the atomizers. It was a worn out mouth piece. I guess over time, constantly removing it and putting it back on wears it in and eventually lets in more air and causes it to not produce so much vapor. I haven't seen this talked about anywhere on the forum so I thought I would share. If it's something that everyone already knows anyway, then sorry for wasting your time reading this post lol. Anyone else come across this?

Yeah, I usually switch to a new mouth piece every week..sometimes sooner. I either lost track of how long I've been using that one or it just wore out faster. *shrugs* I just didn't realize the difference it made until now. You learn something new every day right?