Purchasing E-smokes

Hey Mike welcome to the forums. I would have to say Puresmoker.com has the best deals by far. Njoy would be next in line. There prices are pretty reasonable compared to some of the Mall stores.

If your looking for a quality products with tons of Vapor Janty is definitely the way to go. Really depends though on your needs and how much you already smoke.

I would have to agree with Chris' statement and would simply advise that you ask us for help and with the knowledge we do have we could at least help to point you in the right direction and hopefully help to make sure you get the right model and/or product for you and that you don't over pay when purchasing any product(s). If anyone reading is unsure please feel free to post and ask away before shelling out the cash.

• 1 month later...

Yes,

Smokeless Delite does offer some pretty great deals, well below some of the top stores in google.

Smokeless Delite offers the Regular Electronic Cigarette and the Mini Electronic Cigarette at good prices, but better customer service!

Here is a special 10% off code for esmoke members:

"esmoketalk"

Enter this code code a 10% off discount on your purchase!

Your friends at Smokelessdelite.com

Mike, I would suggest that you look through the site a little and see what some of the members are saying about products that they already have and have been using. Another good area to check would be the videos made by EsmokeTalk.com. We have some good info in the videos and this way you get to see the product in action! Please ask as many questions as possible before puchasing a product, this way we can help you buy the right model for you and hopefully save you some money in the process!

Oh, and thank you for posting and providing the 10% discount code, smokelessdelight. :D