Rba Tanks.. Love 'em Or Hate 'em?

I'm considering trying my hand at a rebuildable tank system (ie AGA-T, Vision Eternity, Genesis, etc...) and I want some thoughts and opinions. I understand the risks of lack of knowledge and poor building. I have researched use and I'm really just looking for performance and ease of use comments form people who have used such tank systems.

Welcome to the world of rba's we have a new sub forum under ecig technical. I've been using an AGA-S for about a week now and I love it. Works well as long as you build it well. Lol, I've got a dripping rba coming in hopefully tomorrow. I expect to love it just as much. I say go for it. For less than 30 you can get the unit plus supplies so it's not a heavy investment if you don't like it. While if you do like it you'll have enough supplies to easily last a couple months if not more. I hope to see you in the new sub!

The Eternity is great for the price...excellent flavor and vapor...only negative is that the posts get fragile after many rebuilds...at least mine did...nonetheless it still works like a champ. The vivi tanks are great as well and really easy to rebuild...I have a SS wick in mine and it works excellent.

I have, and absolutely love, the genuine DID20, genuine Mini DID, and the Gemini, all by MMVapors.com I hope to acquire the Temon and the new ones coming out soon too. (from MMV).

The genesis, for me, delivers the most consistently out of any delivery system out there. (MMVapors and the AC9 have the largest wick holes, and the best layouts, imho). I never have wicking issues, or popped coils. They're really easy to adjust the ohms.

The MMVapors line/series is built to last, and are built with compatibility in mind. Soon, very very soon, all DID owners will be able to turn their DIDs into HYBRID''s, and then shortly after that, there will be a new HYBRID line without the knurling.

Clones: If you go with clones, the AGA- is a good line. AGA-T, AGA-S, AGA-W, AGA-T+.....

They work nice, and are great for learning the ropes.

But, they'll never be the genuine article. :)

I've been looking at the vivid tanks but, how can you use a ss wick? Wouldn't it kink? I was thinking setting it up like the Zen or AGAT. Standing it in the tank like a post.

Check out youtube there are several great tutorials on using SS in vivi nova's. I plan on doing one soon...time comes at a premium around here so when/if I do I'll post up pics in the new sub!

I got an RBA for my Reo and love it. But, so far I haven't had to rebuild it. It just keeps going and going. The videos make it look pretty simple to rebuild. I bought lots of extra wire and wick because it was so cheap. For the longest time I just bought old 510 attys and used those. My RBA has been much more consistant for hits.

and they don't puddle pee in the 510 connector! (well, my genuine DID series don't/haven't). Nor do these leak when laid down as long as they're put together right (wick and refill hole). They do condensate a bit, but that's no biggie. (all delivery systems condensate lol)

and they don't puddle pee in the 510 connector! (well, my genuine DID series don't/haven't). Nor do these leak when laid down as long as they're put together right (wick and refill hole). They do condensate a bit, but that's no biggie. (all delivery systems condensate lol)

This is huge just by itself! I have no more juicy 510 connections with my rba's at all! I love these a little more every day!