E-Smokey Treats

Didn't see any reviews for this site, so I guess I'll put one up. Got my order today from www.e-smokeytreats.com. Everything arrived well-packed, and in good working condition. Considering that I had placed my order Thursday afternoon, having it arrive with Monday's mail constitutes an EXCELLENT turnaround for shipping time. Their prices are exceptional, too! For $76 (US), I got an eGo starter kit, a 510 starter kit, two 10ml bottles of liquid (26mg strength), an empty 10ml needle-tipped mixing bottle, and a drip-tip. Shipping is fair. Orders of $0.00 - $49.99 is $5, $50.00 - $74.99 is $8, and anything over $75 the shipping is free. Customer service is outstanding. The cartridges that come with the 510 kit are pre-filled, while the carts in the eGo kit were supposed to be blank. I sent them a request asking for the 510 carts to be blank. When I unpacked my order, they had personally hand-written me on the invoice that the carts in the kits came pre-filled from the factory, and therefore included blanks with my order free of charge. (Winning!!! :D ) Because this is my first experience with the Vaping world, I cannot give an accurate comment on the liquids. Suffice to say that I'm happy with my purchase, and this company. I will definitely do business with them again!!!

Edited by CascadianExotics

Congratulations on making the switch to vaping. But I should warn you that it's a very consuming habit (I mean hobby..lol).

And the health benefits will be even better.

E-Smokeytreats was one of the first vendors I used when I first starting vaping. They were always a great company to deal with and Phil was more than helpful. I use to order from them when I was out on the road and I had very good dealings with them.

Back then I was using their 801 kits and if something went wrong they helped correct it as quickly as possible. Even sending free replacement batteries. I'm sure you will enjoy what you've gotten and before long will be looking into even bigger and better things.

Also, don't forget to look into other vendors for great e-licquids and pv's. There are tons of them out there and VT has a good selection of quality vendors listed on the site.

Good luck and happy vaping! :thumbup:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines